TOTAL BONUSES:

{{currentCountry.code}}

Change your location

{{ c.title }}

Register with Betin for a 100% deposit bonus


Betin aims at becoming your premier choice for sports betting and in order to make a compelling case, the bookmaker is ready to offer a first deposit bonus. The maximum amount that one can hope to collect won’t exceed €10 or currency equivalent, but the good news is that the investment is just as reasonable. Players only have to fund their account with €10 and it will be matched by 100%, so all newcomers will start playing with twice as much money right from the start.

This system is slightly different from what other bookies have to offer, which is actually good news, since it presents players with great opportunities. Not only the bonus, but also the funds deposited will be automatically converted into target points and whenever players wager real money, they accumulate more such loyalty points. This is actually a currency that can be converted into cashable amount and when players reach a certain number, they are allowed to operate a withdrawal.

[Updated June, 23, 2020] Important announcement: This promotion is no longer available. Please check out the best welcome bonus offers from Gambling Judge:

✅ BET €10 GET €30 from William Hill

✅ 100% up to €100 from Svenbet

✅ 100% up to €100 from Campobet

Earn points based on how much you bet

Assuming players make a deposit of €10 and receive just as much, they will have a target point of 2000 and this is the threshold that will turn the deposit and bonus into cashable funds. There are plenty of ways to generate targets points and punters are not limited to sports betting, but can also experience the thrills of online casinos. Those who intend to focus exclusively on wagering, should know that they can bet on all the sports available and also virtual horse racing and football.

The rate at which points are accumulated is indissolubly linked to the odds chosen by the customers, with those below 1.49 counting for 25%. Players who wager on slightly riskier events that have odds ranging from 1.50 to 1.99, will have a stake percentage contribution of 75%. In order to enjoy the fastest conversion rate, you will have to bet on events that have odds exceeding even value.

Shift from sports to casino games

Assuming sports betting is not your favorite form of gambling, you will have the option of meeting the wagering requirements in the casino section of Betin. The combined amount of the deposit and bonus must be played through 25 times and the games with 100% contribution are slots, keno and scratch cards. By comparison, table games and video poker are far less effective and it will take 10 times longer to meet the wagering requirements here.

Players can easily monitor their progress in the personal account section, but it is very simple to calculate the points accumulated, by simply following the guidelines listed above. This system also works as a loyalty program, encouraging customers to be active and place wagers frequently, because all their actions here will trigger more points. At the end of the day, their profits will be indirectly boosted by converting the target points into cash or they can mitigate losses by employing the same procedure.

Other Sports

Get the new sports bonus from Cashpoint

Get the new sports bonus from Cashpoint

Sports betting doesn’t need to be all that difficult especially when wagering over the Internet, but the proverbial house edge prevents many from making a lucrative career. Cashpoint has low margins, which is very important for those who play the long game and don’t mind gradually boosting their bankroll. Furthermore, the bookmaker is offering a [...]

Read more
Second chance when losing on first goalscorer

Second chance when losing on first goalscorer

Sometimes betting on the favorite to win the game is not justified by the ridiculously low odds offered by bookmakers. In order to maximize the return on investment, many try to find value in other markets and the goalscorer ones are among the most lucrative. A decision needs to be made between wagering on the [...]

Read more
Reload bonuses galore at Gtbet

Reload bonuses galore at Gtbet

Many sports books and online casinos make first deposit bonuses an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for their members. The problem is that most of them start with a tiny amount and don’t have enough money to capitalize on these promotions, or the skill to meet the wagering requirements on time. Once the opportunity is missed, they will [...]

Read more
25% Bonus on 5 Fold+ Football Accas!

25% Bonus on 5 Fold+ Football Accas!

The most straightforward way to maximize profits when betting on sports is to focus on those events that have higher than average odds. This is the easy thing to do but also the most risky approach, because the odds of underdogs winning constantly are remote. That’s why, so many of those who wager on sports [...]

Read more