18Bet Casino has always had an affinity for special occasions and knows how to celebrate a moment such as Halloween. In 2021 a brand-new promotion is accessible to new players and it offers a broad spectrum of prizes. Everything from free spins to cash prizes and matched deposit bonuses can be claimed by those who participate.
The promo started on October 22 and concludes at the end of the month on October 31.
Matched deposit bonuses and free spins
During each day of the promotion players will be eligible for match deposit bonuses, free spins or both.
- The campaign starts with 50 free spins on the Monster Pop and Frankenslot’s Monster game on October 22.
- An additional batch of 50 bonus rounds will be awarded on October 28 for the Blood Eternal and House of Fun slots. These are mobile friendly slots that can be played on iOS and Android devices.
- Those who were hoping for a combination of match deposit bonuses and free spins should wait for October 23 and October 30. On these two days, they will be eligible for a 30% match deposit bonus up to €100 and 50 free spins.
- In between, deposits will be matched at a percentage ranging from 25% to 100%.
- The biggest bonuses are awarded on October 31 when players will have deposits doubled up to €200.
Use promotional codes to get bonuses
Throughout the Halloween promotion at 18Bet Casino players will be expected to use a promo code to unlock prizes. Whether you get a match deposit bonus or free spins, you will need to use a different code. The exceptions are October 22 and October 28 when the 50 free spins will be awarded with no strings attached. Simply log into your account and deposit to get the bonus rounds and start playing.
To qualify for these prizes players need to deposit a minimum of €20 or currency equivalent. Bonus funds are subject to 10 times wagering requirements which must be met before cashing out. Only the slots found in the Halloween category are eligible for the bonus and bets will contribute 100%. On the days when cashback is offered, players are eligible for a minimum of €10 and a maximum of €50 reimbursement.