Gamdom Casino Games and Software
The casino division is the latest addition to the gambling operator, but it already feels like a proven service. That’s the result of them working with some of the leading software developers, as well as new players. You can find the entire list of providers on the main page, in a carousel that displays their logos. Among them, punters will find major producers of casino games with progressive jackpot slots and live dealer specialists. These games are shared with other casinos, so punters who don’t mind extra competition will enjoy a very inclusive gaming experience.
There are hundreds of games in their portfolio and some of them are developed in-house. The idea of offering games that can’t be found anywhere else is surely appealing to punters seeking diversity. Crash and Roulette were among the first games to be available on their platform and they continue to rank high in the preferences of active members. Punters who focus on these two games have the opportunity of winning the progressive jackpot on the platform if they are lucky enough. The winner will walk away with 75% of the jackpot, while the other active users will get the remaining 25%.
PlaynGo, Betsoft, Nolimit City, Yggdrasil, and many other software developers have their finest games available here. You can play them on real money or use the virtual currency provided by the casino to gamble for free. This will make it more difficult to win real currency, yet there are freerolls and other tournaments with no buy-in fee. In any case, the entire portfolio can be enjoyed on smartphones and tablets, as this is a mobile-friendly casino.
Website layout and interface
The first thing we noticed when working on our Gamdom Casino was the chat feature. This appears on the left-hand side of the website and is buzzing with punters talking to each other. For those who are used to esports and live streams, this feature looks natural and feels like a good addition. On the other hand, traditional punters who expect a clean website might be overwhelmed by all this information. Love it or hate it, the chat feature is here to stay and it gives the casino a unique touch and originality. On top of that, if you are active in the chat room, you will have the opportunity of winning one of the prizes there.