Online sportsbooks, even those in Paraguay, are always finding creative sports betting offers to attract new customers and keep their existing customers happy. Most online bookies offer a variety of sports betting bonuses that are not only aimed at attracting new clients but also intended to keep their existing customers coming back.
That is the secret of sportsbook bonuses: They let the bookie gain new customers and keep the current ones committed. There are many kinds of sports betting bonuses in knowing which one to choose can be a little confusing even the best sports betting bonus won’t be that useful if you don’t know how do they work.
- 1How to Claim a Sports Betting Bonus?
- 2The Difference of Our Sportsbooks Bonuses
- 3How Do Sports Betting Bonuses Work?
- 4An Online Betting Bonus Example
- 5Online Betting Offers Come with Wagering Requirements
- 6Free Bet Deals: One of the Best Betting Bonuses
- 7Sports Bonus Wagering Requirements
- 8Other Tips on Choosing and Using Sports Betting Bonuses
- 9The Reason For Sportsbook Promo Codes
- 10Types of Sports Betting Bonuses
- 11Terms and Conditions of Online Betting Bonus Offers
- 12FAQ About Best Sports Betting Bonuses
Best Sports Betting Bonuses in 22 June 2022 – Updated List
How to Claim a Sports Betting Bonus?
This betting guide won’t be complete if we don’t explain how to claim sports betting bonus, so here is it. If this is your first time, you can claim a bonus by following the steps below. Note that while all bookmakers are different, these steps will usually be the same at all legal betting sites.
(*) You may need to manually activate the bonus and/or use a code before making the deposit. Read the terms and conditions to see if there are any specific requirements like this.
The Difference of Our Sportsbooks Bonuses
Gamblingjudge.com will not only find you top sports betting bonuses; you’ll also get a thorough explanation on how to use a sports betting welcome bonus to your advantage or even what is the hardest sport to bet on even with a small deposit, like £1. Chances are that if you currently use a bookmaker, then you have seen many sportsbook bonuses in incentives that are aimed at you as an existing client.
If you’ve investigated other online bookie offers or sportsbooks then you have undoubtedly seen many other incentives that are geared towards getting you to sign up with them. Almost every online bookie has a bonus waiting for you and there are dozens of best sports betting bonuses to choose from. Here is some more information on the sports betting offers.
This is the most comprehensive best betting bonuses 2022 guide you can find and it contains everything you need to know about sports betting promo offers. We have also prepared a top 5 offshore sportsbooks list.
How Do Sports Betting Bonuses Work?
An Online Betting Bonus Example
Let’s say your online bookmaker offers a match deposit bonus of up to $300. This means that if you deposit $300 into your account, the bookmaker will credit an additional $300 to your account.
That’s a pretty good deal and this is one of the best bonuses for sports betting, but most sportsbooks will have restrictions on how you can use this $300 bonus. Almost all of them have a rollover requirement. In fact, all of the best sports betting bonuses come with a wagering requirement. We explain below, more in detail, what is rollover in betting.
Online Betting Offers Come with Wagering Requirements
Free Bet Deals: One of the Best Betting Bonuses
Maybe you’ve seen offers for daily price boosts and enhanced odds on websites like 22Bet, Mostbet, or Cbet? This is another attractive bet bonus that is becoming very popular at a lot of online betting sites. While they’re usually restricted to selected games, they’re still a good tool to make your bankroll grow.
If a certain event is being offered at even money, for example, an enhanced odds bonus might offer that same event at five to one odds. So instead of winning $100 on a $100 wager at even money, a winning bet with enhanced odds might net a $500 profit. As can be expected, there will probably be strings attached. Normally, that the sportsbook will pay the customer as if it was a regular bet.
So, with the regular odds being even, the winner would receive the original $100 bet plus the $100 in winnings. The remaining bonus portion, which in this case would be $400, would be treated as any other bonus. This means it would probably have to be rolled over before it could be withdrawn.
Sports Bonus Wagering Requirements
Sports bonus wagering requirements differ from book to book but most of them are very similar in nature. They normally involve rollovers within a specific time frame and restrictions on odds. This doesn’t just apply to sportsbooks but also to poker rooms and online casinos. In the case of match deposit bonuses and free bet bonuses, there is almost always a limit.
Sports betting bonus, as a rule, always requires a wagering requirement. Daily betting bonuses, weekly bonuses and free bets, betting reload offers, even free bet offers for existing customers: All of these become active only after the wagering requirements are met. (We can say that the only exception is moneyback and cashback offers.) The system simply works like this:
- Your cash bonus or any winnings from the bonus are transferred to a special balance (usually called the “bonus balance”)
- This balance is locked, and you must wager money to unlock it. This means that you have to deposit and bet a certain amount of real money (just depositing is not enough)
- How much you have to deposit and bet is determined by the wagering rate and this is different at each site. For example, the wagering requirement could be: “5x on bets with odds of at least 1.20”
- This means, for example, if your bonus is 100 EUR, you have to place bets that are worth 5x (500 EUR) the bonus and the odds for each of these bets must be at least 1.20.
- Once this requirement is met, the bonus balance is automatically unlocked and the amount there is transferred to your real balance. You can now withdraw your bonus or use it to place more bets.
The importance of wagering terms is that they determine how advantageous the sports betting bonus is. Consider, for example, a signup bonus that matches your first deposit by 500%: This is an incredible number because it means you deposit 10 EUR and get 50 EUR. However, if the wagering rate of this offer is, for example, 60x, you would have to wager 600 EUR even for a 10 EUR investment (10 x 60). This makes the bonus unusable, especially for bettors with budget problems. Therefore, it is most important to know that you should always choose sports betting bonuses with low wagering rates. Ideally, this rate should not exceed 10x for sports betting bonuses.
Other Tips on Choosing and Using Sports Betting Bonuses
The Reason For Sportsbook Promo Codes
You will see that, in practice, many sports betting bonuses require a code. This is not a general rule, it is possible to activate some promotions without using a bonus code, but almost every site runs promotions that require codes from time to time. Sports bonus codes are most commonly seen in free play and sign up promotions.
There is a quite simple reason for this: marketing. For example, if you offer to reload bonuses that give higher match rates than normal when a code is used, you will attract more attention and have a chance to get new customers. This is why online sports betting sites often organize such promotions and bonus codes always attract attention. You must use these codes before the action that triggers the bonus (for example, before making a deposit).
Types of Sports Betting Bonuses
Sports betting bonuses offer an incredible variety in type and scope. In other words, there is no single fixed promotion: Online betting sites allow you to take advantage of multiple bonuses, each offering a different advantage. While it is not possible to list each of them individually, it is possible to compile a list of the best online sports betting bonuses. You can see this list below: we briefly explain each type of sportsbook bonus. If you want to read more about this topic, read our article about Online VS. Offline betting.
Terms and Conditions of Online Betting Bonus Offers
We explained how sports betting bonuses work and what to expect from them. Now, it is time to talk about evaluating these bonuses: How do you find the perfect sports betting bonus? Our bookmakers by country list will help but you need to learn how to do this by yourself too. As a general rule, pay attention to the following issues when evaluating bonuses:
- Check the rollover requirement: This is another name for the wagering requirement we explained above. This is especially important if you are using low deposit betting. Make sure that you can actually complete the wagering requirement within the specified time limit. Otherwise, the bonus will be canceled automatically.
- Find out if there is an expiration date or not. Some bookmakers, for example, ask you to use your welcome bonus within 7 days of your registration.
- Check the minimum deposit limit required to trigger the sports betting bonus.
- While the wagering requirement is active, there will be several restrictions on your account. For example, there will be a maximum bet limit (usually 5 EUR) and you may be restricted from making a withdrawal. Check all these restrictions and make sure they are fair.
FAQ About Best Sports Betting Bonuses
All sports betting bonuses offer you an advantage, but we think that no deposit bonuses are the best, as they don’t require you to make a financial commitment.
By visiting us frequently. We check the latest sportsbook bonuses every week, pick the best ones, and list them for you. Don’t use a bonus before checking our website.
No. You may choose to opt-out of a bonus if you don’t want to use it. However, this may require contacting customer support. For example, if you don’t want to use the sign up offer, contact support before making a deposit so they can disable it for you.
Because of the competition. The number of bettors is limited, but the number of betting sites is unlimited. Every bookmaker needs new members and sports betting bonuses are the easiest way to get them.
There is no single best bookmaker that always offer the best sports betting bonuses. There are several bookmakers that organize advantageous promotions and we try to list them all.
Take Advantage of the Best Online Betting Offers
You are now ready to play with the best sports betting bonuses and we already have a list of 100 bonus betting sites for you. Pick any bookmaker you want, make your first deposit, and claim your sports betting bonus today.
We are sure that you will use your bonus to boost your winnings and make a fast start: The right online betting promotion will always give you an advantage. Keep visiting us to track the latest sports betting bonuses and good luck out there!