Offshore sportsbooks accept members from all countries, offer competitive odds, and give several bonuses that will help you to make a fast start.
As long as you play at the top 5 offshore bookmakers, you can get all of these advantages and more.
If you want to learn more about offshore sportsbooks, keep reading this betting guide.
Below, we will explain what this term means and give you an up-to-date list of top offshore sportsbooks.
- 1Top 10 online sportsbook welcome bonuses  - Updated list
- 2Top 5 offshore sportsbooks list in 2021
- 3What are the top offshore sportsbooks?
- 4Top offshore bookmakers vs. regular bookmakers: What is the difference?
- 5How do we pick top offshore sportsbooks?
- 6How to join top offshore sports betting sites?
- 7Payment methods of top offshore sportsbooks
- 8Pros and cons of offshore betting sites
- 9Frequently Asked Questions about top offshore gambling sites:
- 10We picked the top rated offshore sportsbooks for you
Top 10 online sportsbook welcome bonuses  - Updated list
Top 5 offshore sportsbooks list in 2021
What are the top offshore sportsbooks?
There are thousands of online sportsbooks on the internet: Some are located in “regular” countries and some are located in offshore islands. NFL betting sites, for example, can be found in the United Kingdom and Panama. Both offer the chance to place bets for the NFL, but in different places and with different licenses.
Any sportsbook that is located in an offshore location (Gibraltar, Panama, Macau, etc.) can be called an “offshore bookmaker”. When compared to other bookmakers, they have no special difference that concerns the end-user in terms of the services they offer. However, as we will explain below, they may offer higher odds and accept members from a larger number of countries.
Top offshore bookmakers vs. regular bookmakers: What is the difference?
- They are located on offshore islands, due to liberal tax laws. For example, Panama is a “tax haven” and has no income or corporate taxes of any kind.
- They are licensed from offshore agencies. For example, Isle of Man, another offshore island, issues licenses for online gambling and betting. These licenses are cheaper than non-offshore ones and, to be honest, they are not as reputable as the licenses of Malta and The United Kingdom, for example. However, they are still electronic gaming licenses that make offshore bookmakers legal.
- They offer much more competitive odds. Due to local laws and taxes, the odds of regular bookmakers cannot exceed a certain threshold. Top offshore sportsbooks, on the other hand, can offer higher odds, since they are not restricted with these. Simply put, you can win much more for the same bet.
How do we pick top offshore sportsbooks?
We used several criteria in order to pick the best offshore sportsbooks:
Ease of Use
How to join top offshore sports betting sites?
Joining top new offshore sportsbooks is easy and no different than joining any other online bookie. Here is what you need to do:
Payment methods of top offshore sportsbooks
The payment methods of top offshore sportsbooks are no different than “regular” bookmakers. You can use credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, bank transfers, and even voucher codes to make deposits and withdrawals.
In other words, all of the methods you are used to seeing at dollar betting sites and USA betting sites are still available. The only exception may be PayPal: This specific e-wallet service is known for working with “regular” bookmakers only.
Pros and cons of offshore betting sites
- Competitive & higher odds
- Can be joined from almost any country
- All of the usual betting options are available
- US players can join
- Licenses are not very reputable
- PayPal is usually not available
Frequently Asked Questions about top offshore gambling sites:
With a few exceptions, gambling is considered illegal in this country and the USA is not an “offshore” location. So no, there are no offshore bookmakers located in the USA.
Check the license of the bookmaker: Top offshore online sportsbooks always have a reputable license. Also, play at our recommended top offshore sportsbooks, we always check their safety.
We picked the top rated offshore sportsbooks for you
And the rest is up to you: Check the top 5 offshore sportsbooks list above and pick one or browse our website to find more top offshore sportsbooks.
We have the best online bookmakers for all types of sports betting and we can even list bookmakers by payment methods, so you can always find the best bookie for your specific needs. As always, we wish you good luck!