Of all the different types of bookies that you can find online, Neosurf betting sites are some of those which are becoming the most popular of late. Why? The biggest betting companies are making the jump to Neosurf, as this payment method is accepted in many parts of the world, offers top-notch security and a multi-platform service to punters.
What is Neosurf, though, and why should you visit Neosurf online bookmakers, or use the payment method to deposit and transfer funds over other, more widely known options? It is time to dive into Neosurf betting sites to learn a bit more.
- 1Neosurf offers a different way to deposit
- 2Main advantages of using Neosurf at online betting sites
- 3Get started with Neosurf vouchers today
- 4How to use Neosurf’s added services
- 5Depositing and withdrawing with at Neosurf betting sites
- 6Fees, Limits and Transaction Times
- 7Alternative payment methods for online betting sites
- 8The perks and pitfalls of using Neosurf online
- 9FAQs: Your questions about Neosurf betting sites answered
Neosurf offers a different way to deposit
Most of the top 100 bookmakers accept this payment method. If you want to find the best bookmakers accepting Neosurf, and other top Neosurf betting sites, check out our list of recommendations:
Top Neosurf Bookmakers in 01 November 2023 – Updated List
Main Advantages of using Neosurf at online betting sites
There are advantages to playing at Neosurf online betting sites and using the payment method online. Here are some of the more notable ones…
Get started with Neosurf vouchers today
You can use Neosurf vouchers at all sorts of gambling domains – from French betting sites to Canadian casinos, British sportsbooks and beyond.
- To deposit using classic Neosurf, you need to purchase a voucher. The Neosurf website has a store locator which will tell you where the nearest retail outlet is. Once you have your voucher, you can deposit at all betting sites that accept Neosurf deposits.
- Alternatively, you can purchase Neosurf vouchers online. However, to do this, you will need to sign up for a Neosurf account – known as MyNeosurf.
- Vouchers can be bought in denominations which range from $20 up to $500. These may vary between different currencies, but they are usually along the same lines.
- You can even combine the funds on vouchers (using the MyNeosurf website) to make things easier.
- Just make sure that you do not leave vouchers on the side idly, or you could end up being charged inactivity fees.
How to use Neosurf’s added services
Neosurf offers services which extend beyond vouchers. If you are gambling at Neosurf sportsbooks, you may wish to select one of these other options. They include:
Depositing and withdrawing with at Neosurf betting sites
You can deposit at most top Neosurf betting sites. However, while depositing is a piece of cake, not all bookies permit cashouts with Neosurf, and some have strict bookmaker withdrawal limits in place.
Depositing at Neosurf bookies only requires you to select the payment method and enter your voucher code (and the total amount you wish to deposit) to see the transaction land instantly in your account.
When you can withdraw via Neosurf, you will receive a voucher which you can upload to your account. However, not all bookies permit this. If they do not, you may be able to withdraw to your NeoCash card, by using it as you would any typical credit or debit card.
Fees, Limits and Transaction Times
In most casinos, online bookmakers that accept Neosurf will not charge you fees for using this option. However, this does not mean that Neosurf is always free. Here are the fees, limits and transaction time details you need to know about.
Alternative payment methods for online betting sites
Neosurf shares many traits with Paysafecard, and both can often be used at betting sites that accept prepaid cards. At the same time, the NeoCash MasterCard works in the same way as any traditional credit or debit card.
As for MyNeosurf? This account works like typical e-wallets. Between these three Neosurf options, you should be able to play at all e-wallet bookmakers. If you need an alternative to Neosurf, then PayPal, Skrill, Paysafecard or Neteller are suitable bookmakers payment methods to go with.
The perks and pitfalls of using Neosurf online
There are pros to cons to all payment methods, and Neosurf is no different. Here are a few things you need to know…
- Neosurf is found at many legal betting sites
- It offers free, fast, and totally secure deposit options
- Neosurf is easy to use and available for players in many countries
- The limits tend to be low, making Neosurf unsuitable for players at high stakes betting sites.
- Not all bookmakers and betting sites permit Neosurf withdrawals
FAQs: Your questions about Neosurf betting sites answered
Before you start betting, check out our brief FAQ guide to answer any lingering questions you may have…
Yes. Neosurf has been approved by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulation 2011 Act.
No. Not at this moment in time. However, that might change in the future as the US online betting market gradually becomes more open.
That depends on the betting site. Some bonuses are restricted if you deposit with Neosurf. However, some sites go the opposite way and have a special offer if you choose to deposit using Neosurf.
You can check your Neosurf voucher balances by entering the code into the Neosurf website, or by signing into your MyNeosurf account.
Play at top Neosurf betting sites today
That is about all we can teach you about Neosurf. All that remains now is for you to find popular Neosurf betting sites to play at. Fortunately, you will not have to spend hours trying to compare bookmakers to find somewhere ideal to play. Just take a quick look at our full list of Neosurf betting sites to find a safe, regulated, licensed and secure place to deposit and bet with Neosurf today.