Tennis arbitrage betting lets you take advantage of all the offered bets for all outcomes of a given market, leading to profits regardless of the outcome. Since Tennis is played all year round, it is one of the most lucrative sports that give you better winnings.
The most amazing thing about arbitrage betting in Tennis is that draws are not possible, meaning that most arbitrage bets are two-way bets. This might just be the right bet for beginners. That is why even new bookmakers might allow it.
- 1What is tennis arbitrage betting?
- 2Terms and conditions about tennis arbitrage betting
- 3Is arbitrage betting legal?
- 4How does tennis arbitrage betting work?
- 5Arbitrage betting example
- 6How to place a tennis arbitrage bet?
- 7But how do you place these bets?
- 8What tennis bets are covered by the arbitrage category?
- 9How tennis betting arbitrage calculator works
- 10Tennis arbitrage betting software and systems
- 11Recommended payment methods for tennis betting arbitrage:
- 12Tips and tricks about tennis betting arbitrage
- 13Pros and cons about tennis arbitrage betting
- 14FAQ about Tennis Arbitrage Betting:
Top 10 bookmakers with tennis arbitrage betting available for 22 February 2024
What is tennis arbitrage betting?
Terms and conditions about tennis arbitrage betting
Is arbitrage betting legal?
How does tennis arbitrage betting work?
By now, you know that arbing means backing and laying the same outcome on a sports event, letting you exploit the available mathematical differences in available odds. That margin is what is called arbitrage.
Whether you back or lay, you are guaranteed profit when done correctly. However, making a profit without being caught and consequently banned means understanding the nitty-gritty of the sport, including the tennis crypto betting strategy. But it is not that hard.
Does Arbitrage Betting Work?
Arbing works very well. Ideally, when arbing, your back wager must be at higher odds than the lay bet. This is not hard to achieve; you only need to find the right opportunities. Place the bet you are backing a sporting outcome on a regular fixed odds bookmaker. On the other hand, placing a lay wager is only possible on sports betting exchange.
Arbitrage betting example
How to place a tennis arbitrage bet?
Bookies are usually less confident in predicting the first set, point, and game-winners. Therefore, these markets tend to have higher profit margins built into odds. Thus, making it harder to find arbitrage opportunities. The most prevalent market for tennis arbitrage betting is the outright match-winner. Here is an arbitrage betting example:
But how do you place these bets?
What tennis bets are covered by the arbitrage category?
In this type of betting, you will pick the outright winner of a match. Typically, your favorite player is going up against another player. However, whoever finished up with the most points wins, and you bet on the team that finishes with the most points.
Set betting (correct set score)
In this type of betting, a bettor selects the correct score of a particular set. You can choose to place your bet on the first, second, third, etc., sets. The greatest advantage of this betting is you don’t need to wait for the entire match to complete to know whether or not you have won.
First set winner
The 1st set winner is perhaps the commonest type of bet. It is worth noting that this bet type doesn’t pay any attention to the match’s final score since the entire focus is shifted to sets. Usually, the first set of a match is considered a separate event.
Tennis Handicap Betting
Here, a bookie gives one player an advantage and a competitor a handicap/disadvantage. The aim is to balance their chances of winning in the betting process.
How tennis betting arbitrage calculator works
Tennis arbitrage betting software and systems
Tennis arbitrage betting software and systems help you find sure bets much easier. The software analyzes a combination of factors, including provided odds for multiple sports, tournaments, and leagues. When an opportunity is discovered, you get an alert with information on relevant matches, bookmakers, and betting markets. You can find these tools as premium or free tools.
Recommended payment methods for tennis betting arbitrage:
Tips and tricks about tennis betting arbitrage
- Have many bookie accounts as it increases your chances of getting opportunities
- Watch out for changes in odds. Updating odds are common on bookies; so, ensure that you do not use updated odds.
- Try live tennis betting as it lets you place wagers. With the correct live betting strategies, tips, and systems, you can win big.
- Use an arbitrage software – either free or premium one
- Always ensure that you have rigid odds- you’ll need to master the different odds types
- Use top tennis betting offers and promotions, including live betting bonuses.
- Use bookmakers with statistics – they offer insights to the payers helping you make informed choices.
Pros and cons about tennis arbitrage betting
- Guaranteed profits
- Plenty of opportunities for arb
- Friendly for beginners
- Slim profit margins
- You can only win when correctly done
- Requires much effort to find the best arbitrage opportunities
FAQ about Tennis Arbitrage Betting:
Yes. It is possible so long as you are on a mobile-ready, well-regulated betting site.
Yes. This option is available if you are betting for profit. Typically, you can get live arbitrage bets by using premium software to determine the live markets. Free arbitrage software may only give you free arb bets, which do not offer live betting.
No. Not all bookies allow arbitrage betting. In fact, if you win a lot on matched betting, some bookies may suspend your account or ban you altogether.
The best sports for arbitrage betting are sports with many betting opportunities with minimal risk of getting your accounts suspended or limited too early. Such sports are football, Tennis, hockey, and basketball.
The three commonest types of bets in tennis arbitrage betting are fractional, decimal, and Moneyline odds.
It is safe to do it safely and with moderation and on a legit betting site. As much as it is not illegal, bookies might limit your account if they determine regular arbitrage betting cases.
Tennis Betting Retirement Rules: Winning Big On Your Tennis Bets
The best way to bet on Tennis is to understand the tennis rules, and only trusted sports betting guide can offer you the right insights. Any tennis betting guide talks of tennis betting retirement rules – this occurs when a player leaves the match prematurely, mainly due to injury. If you are not careful, you might lose your bets if one player leaves the court, the other wins.
But it is not always the case as rules differ across the bookies. Before betting, check with your bookie to know its stand on retirement.