Horse Racing Betting Sites UK – Best UK Horse Betting Sites  – Updated List
Looking for the best horse racing betting sites UK which will not only offer amazing payouts but the ones that also cover exclusive races and more? You are at the right place!
There are hundreds of horse racing betting sites UK but selecting the right platform depends on some very important factors.
Some of the sites that offer great welcome bonuses and reload offers UK for existing customers may seem like the best option, but that should not be the only factor in selecting UK horse racing betting sites.
Fortunately, we have reviewed the best sites and compiled a handy list that will answer all the betting related questions you have.
- 1Features of the Best Horse Racing Betting Sites UK
- 2The Top Horse Racing Betting Sites in UK
- 3How can I join horse betting sites in UK?
- 4How to select the top horse racing betting sites in UK?
- 5How do you bet on horse racing online?
- 6What is the live betting feature at horse racing sites in UK?
- 7Pros and Cons of the horse racing betting sites in UK
- 8Best promotions and betting offers UK for horse racing
- 9How do we rate horse race betting sites in UK?
- 10How do you bet on a horse successfully?
- 11Frequently Asked Questions about horse racing betting sites in UK:
- 12Discover the best UK horse racing betting sites and start betting today!
Best horse racing betting sites UK offer great welcome bonuses, top of the line safety features to safeguard the information of the players, excellent interface, great coverage of local and international races, flexibility of payments and stellar customer support. All of these bookies below also offer dog betting.
Best Horse Racing Betting Sites in UK in 24 March 2023 – Updated List
Features of the Best Horse Racing Betting Sites UK
The Top Horse Racing Betting Sites in UK
Whether you are looking for the best horse racing bookmakers UK, or the best betting apps in UK, here are some of the established sites that offer lots of features, excellent promotions, and features.
They are experienced in the market, regulated and audited and highly rated by players. Here are the features you get:
- Live streaming of tracks across UK, Ireland, and international arenas.
- One of the biggest bookmakers – UK based, with decades of experience.
- Average racing odds of 90.86%.
- Regulated by the 2005 Gambling Act.
- Match betting UK for various sports.
Apart from these, there is an array of other horse racing betting sites in UK that do deserve your attention. These include Betway, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, and BetVictor.
How can I join horse betting sites in UK?
Most horse racing bookies UK offer a simple sign up process. Some even offer free horse racing bets no deposit. Select one of your choice, visit the official website and register with your details.
You can also download the android apps from the site, or the iOS app from the app store. Add funds in your account and you can start betting.
How to select the top horse racing betting sites in UK?
If you are a Flat Racing or National Hunt racing enthusiast, ensure that the horse racing betting sites with app UK have those options.
How do you bet on horse racing online?
Many expert sites provide horse racing betting tips UK. If you want to know the details of a particular site, you can read detailed guides. Just do not apply horse racing strategies for virtual horse racing as they are two different betting types. We have a guide with specific virtual horse racing tips which can help you.
Simply said, if you have a funded account, you can select the upcoming matches or in-play matches to see what markets are available.
When you select the market and select the stake, the betting slip becomes available. Make the payment, and your bet will get placed.
What is the live betting feature at horse racing sites in UK?
The best part about the popular and new UK betting sites is the live betting feature. When a race is in progress, you can choose to place a bet on it.
If the site offers live streaming, you can also watch the match in real-time. The live betting feature allows you to be in the heat of the moment. The action of getting bets settled can be thrilling.
Pros and Cons of the horse racing betting sites in UK
- UK horse racing betting is thrilling and entertaining.
- Popular betting companies UK operate with transparency and regulation.
- Betting exchange UK allows playing against other players.
- Gambling age UK ensures no minors allowed.
- UK betting industry provides high-quality race coverage.
- Betting without understanding rules can be difficult.
- Gambling addiction is a real issue. Help is available at these sites for those in need.
Best promotions and betting offers UK for horse racing
- William Hill – Bet £10 on the sportsbook and get 3 x £10 bets on horse racing.
- 888Sport – Bet £10 on the sportsbook and get 3 x £10 bets on horse racing.
How do we rate horse race betting sites in UK?
Each of the best horse racing betting sites UK that we have mentioned above has gone through a stringent quality-check process. Here are a few factors that we have focused on:
How do you bet on a horse successfully?
The favorite horse in the race has a 35% winning chance. So, if you are betting on that horse, there is a chance 1 in 3 that you will end up winning. You can deposit the money in an online casino, and choose the horse, market that you want to bet on and place your bet.
When the race is over and results are declared, the operator will automatically calculate the winnings and credit it to your account. If you have researched the horse, track, fitness and the jockey, you can make a decent enough prediction.
However, gambling tends to be tenuous. There is no guarantee that you will absolutely win when you bet on a horse.
Frequently Asked Questions about horse racing betting sites in UK:
Free bets can be given as a courtesy to new players or as a loyalty bonus to existing players. Betfair, 888Sport are premium sites that are popular for the same.
You need to use all the statistics and info available to pick the winning horse, known as handicapping. Post position win percentage, changing distances, starts and layoff factors are some important points that you need to know to understand if a horse is worth betting on.
1 is the popular number that wins in almost 40 percent of trifectas. On average, the winning pick, or the favorite horse has a 35% chance of winning the race. On flat turd, this odd can go up to 59%.
The V75 horse racing bet, where you have to pick the winners of 7 races tends to have a good winning factor and is considered one of the most profitable bets in horse racing.
We have compiled the best sites in the industry based on 5 key factors. Security, customer support, user interface, payment options, and player popularity. Sites that pass all these factors tend to be fairly operated, transparent sites.
Discover the best UK horse racing betting sites and start betting today!
Horse racing is a popular sport across UK. The best bookmakers across UK not only offer full coverage of all the matches, but also lots of markets where you can place your bet on.
Security is probably the biggest factor that plays a crucial role when you are selecting a platform for gambling. We have ensured that every bookmaker we feature have ties with the authorities and get audited regularly to ensure you are always safe and get a fair betting experience.
Other articles you might like:
- How to bet online from abroad | Accessing betting sites in UK – Complete Guide 
- UK Horse Racing Betting – The Ultimate Guide | How to bet on horse racing betting in UK
- New Horse Racing Betting Sites in the UK – Best New UK Horse Racing Betting Sites  – Updated List
- Betting Offers in UK – Best UK Betting Deals & Bonuses 
- UK Licensed Bookmakers and Betting Sites
- New Betting Companies in UK – The Best New UK Betting Companies in 2023
- Superfecta strategy
- Gibraltar betting sites