Mobile betting Apps are the best thing that happening to the UK mobile betting world.
With the convenience that these apps offer you can wager on your favorite team while on the go.
Better yet, you get to take advantage of the special promotions offered to bettors using uk betting apps android compatible as well as apps compatible with iOS devices.
In this article we will highlight our top recommendable mobile betting apps UK and their offers.
We will also guide you on how to download and use uk betting apps and why they are better than wagering on a normal betting site.
- 1Best UK mobile betting sites that have apps:
- 2Popular uk betting sites that are mobile compatible
- 3Top 5 betting apps uk with first loading speed
- 4Why should you trust our reviews? How have we ranked our top mobile betting apps
- 5What features should you be looking for when choosing a uk mobile betting app or site?
- 6Betting apps or mobile betting sites - Which one is better?
- 7Why the increased popularity of mobile betting in the UK?
- 8A couple of Sports Betting Promotions in the UK
- 9Tips to help you to bet profitably in the UK using mobile betting apps
- 10Comparison of Best Mobile App UK For Android & iOS
- 11How to place bets on UK mobile betting sites using your phone browser
- 12How to download and start betting using betting apps in UK
- 13What licenses do safe and legal mobile betting apps in UK have?
- 14Popular payment methods used in mobile betting sites in UK
- 15Are mobile betting apps UK legal - Brief History
- 16Best Mobile Betting Apps for Major Categories in UK
- 17Pros and Cons of mobile betting apps in UK
- 18Frequently Asked Questions regarding Betting Apps in UK
- 19Explore the Seamless Betting Experience Offered by UK Mobile Betting Apps
Best UK mobile betting sites that have apps:
Popular uk betting sites that are mobile compatible
Our list of top UK betting sites features platforms that have attributes such as reliable customer support, cash out, in-play betting, and live streaming among others.
Since 2010, Novibet has been one of the leading bet mobile app uk offering users a plethora of options to choose from across multiple sporting events. Novibet offers numerous bonuses that activated with a minimum deposit of just £5. Starting up with Novibet is relatively easy.
On the site, you can navigate several leagues and betting options such as straight bets, combinations, system play as well as live betting options. Although Novibet doesn’t have an android mobile app at the moment, the website that has lasted over ten years has over time proven capable to cater to gambler’s needs.
Live streaming across a wide range of events, sports statistics, and a minimum deposit of £5 are some of the amazing perks of Bwin Sports. The website also offers a lot of bonuses. In terms of coverage, Bwin Sports have about the broadest coverage available.
The twenty-year-old site provides great user experience and exciting player bonuses. Why not bet with Bwin Sports? The site is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
888 Sports is another excelling bookie app uk offering some of the best betting app offers among them a welcome bonus after a cash commitment of at least £10. Innovatively, their welcome bonus comes as free bets no deposit uk of £10 each which must be used to stake a single game of at least 1.50 odds.
Ideally, as a beginner, you should always take advantage of such free betting apps UK to try your luck as well as build a strategy of betting without risking your money.
This is just one out of a few as they have a myriad of other bonuses up their sleeves. These include the 88th Minute Special and Big Bet Bounty.
888 Sport is one of the first to avail users with the option of betting via mobile by configuring their desktop site to run on mobile. And over time, they have stayed ahead of the pack.
Betfair offers the very best odds on the internet as customers vet against themselves and steer the direction of the odds. Their large customer base means liquidity is never a problem as they always have many customers online at any given time.
Besides their mouthwatering odds, their bonuses are irresistible including no deposit betting uk bonuses and free bets. They are also among the best betting apps uk football since they offer several events from football to poker and everything in-between and several options from picking outright winners to predicting goal scorers; it’s really a fun-filled ride. Being also one of the best betting sites with live streaming, Betfair also provide sports statistics and have a minimum deposit of just £6.
5. William Hill
Up there with the very best betting apps UK android platforms William Hill has been around for quite some time. On entering the bonus code, players in the UK, Ireland and Netherlands enjoy a generous welcome bonus of £20 to use on a single stake of at least 1.20 odds. Are you wondering what uk betting apps work in turkey? Well, William Hill is among the few bookies that are operational in Turkey.
One of the most rewarding features for players is the Cash In My Bet feature which allows cashed out bets to be processed immediately.
With live streaming available and the option to withdraw as low as £1, there are numerous reasons why William Hill Sports have stamped their authority for several decades.
Top 5 betting apps uk with first loading speed
Here is a list of uk betting apps which we have reviewed and would highly recommend. Among them include uk betting apps that work in spain, uk betting apps that work in usa, uk betting apps that work in australia, and betting apps outside uk.
Most of these are established platforms that have been in the industry for long while others are new betting apps uk which have shown commitment in delivering the best gambling experience.
This deposit has to be placed on a single bet with a minimum of 1.50 odds in retrieval to get a corresponding free bet.
Any resulting winning from free bets UK has no inhibiting requirements, so players can cash out and receive their money immediately. The £10 initial deposit made is the minimum amount that can be deposited. There is no limit to the maximum amount you can wager.
It is actually one of the best sport betting apps uk when it comes to sports covered, here players get to choose between as many as 30,000 markets daily. Bwin sports offer you up to 600 matches to bet each day. When you open a real money account, you’ll get free bets after making your first £50 deposit.
Unibet also has the widest range of horse racing markets making it the best uk horse racing betting platform. Players are expected to deposit £20 as first investment. This makes you liable to get 15 times free bet on a minimum of 1.40 odds each, as long as the minimum odd is respected no matter how many games are on the slip.
Also, players who refer their friends to this betting app android UK get an additional £20 bonus, dedicated players assume loyalty points which can be redeemed for real cash and copy programs are being guaranteed for dedicated players.
Why should you trust our reviews? How have we ranked our top mobile betting apps
To ensure you make the most informed decision, we are transparent about out ranking of the selected bookies. Our reviews focus on the following important areas:
What features should you be looking for when choosing a uk mobile betting app or site?
- In-playing and live streaming betting options
- Functionality and navigation of the app
- Bonuses, promotions, and free bets
- Special offers for mobile users
- Compatibility with both Android and iOS devices
- Diverse betting markets
- Bet builder and cash out options
- Accessibility and responsiveness of the customer support
- Wide range of banking options
- Bespoke outlook and the design of the app
A betting platform that ticks most, or all, of these boxes, can be considered a great pick.
Betting apps or mobile betting sites - Which one is better?
Betting apps are the go-to option for most UK punters, but why? Well, apps are an upgrade on regular betting sites (including 5 pound betting sites), and that’s for several reasons including:
- Faster loading
- Push-up notifications
- App-only bonuses
- Higher device compatibility, among others.
An additional reason is that Apps tend to be easier to navigate after you have successfully installed it.
Why the increased popularity of mobile betting in the UK?
In the UK, the gambling industry is one of the most popular ventures, and this has been the case since the advent of the internet. With an estimated rate of 72% of punters, the sports betting industry in the UK has witnessed the increased use of mobile bookies.
This increased popularity boils down to a greater spread of network; the increased smartphone uses and improved technology. In fact, it is unlikely that the average person in the UK cannot operate a smartphone.
Mobile betting offers you the opportunity to place a bet from the comfort of wherever you are. However, one of the key uk betting tips is to always gamble responsibly. Without doubt, online mobile betting in the UK is on the rise and this is as a result of some reasons outlined below:
A couple of Sports Betting Promotions in the UK
- 888sport provides £40 free bet, a minimum deposit of £10, 1X bonus amount and lowest odds of 1.50.
- STS provides £40 free bet, a minimum deposit of £10, 6X bonus amount and lowest odds of 1.50.
These offers come with wagering requirements and it is important to check the terms and conditions section For any stake not returned, you can check if you wager met the set requirements; some expire after 7 days. Bet and payment rules are also included in this section.
Tips to help you to bet profitably in the UK using mobile betting apps
Sports betting have no shortage of self-proclaimed experts. There is always a punter who thinks he’s the guru but never wins a dime. Why? This is probably because most bettors base their prediction on weekly consumption of gamble related materials.
The truth is, the betting market adapts quickly, even as you consume such information. Thus, if you want to bet profitably in the UK, you need more than that. This guide will reveal some sports betting tips you can use to rip off extra pounds from the bookies.
- Market Breakdown: Before you bet, you have to learn the basics. You have to understand the market thoroughly. This includes but not limited to win-draw-win, double chance, over & under goals and handicap betting.
- Finding Value: It is not enough to learn how to bet, finding value and gambling at the right time is key. Go for mobile betting sites uk with higher odds for the same occurrence to maximize your winnings. You have to think smart, sometimes smarter than the market to find value.
- Bankroll Management: Bet what you can afford to lose. Most punters lose because they bet too much or chase losses. Regardless of how much value you think there is in a bet, ensure you protect your bankroll.
- Making Use of Statistics: This is, of course, a no brainer. Who wouldn’t make use of statistics before placing a bet? Whoscored, Soccerway and Inplay trading are some of the recommended mobile sites to obtain statistics and analysis.
- Specialize: Needless to say – no one is perfect, and this applies to even the bookmakers. To be successful in betting, consider specializing in a particular league. Once you specialize and niche down on the market more than the books, the world becomes your oyster.
Lastly, remember no one wins 100%. You win some and lose some but in all, remain confident in yourself, your research and strategy. This will help you remain in profit in the long run.
Comparison of Best Mobile App UK For Android & iOS
UK Mobile Betting App
- Available for both Android and iOS devices
- Wide Market Range
- Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets
- Available for iOS devices
- Impressive horse racing market range
- Bet £10 and get £40 in free bets
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- Over 20 different sports markets
- Get up to £100 free bets
- Available for both Android and iOS devices
- Diverse range of sports and non-sports markets
- Get up to £30 free bets
- Available for both Android and iOS devices
- More than 30.000 markets available daily
- Get up to £50 free bets
How to place bets on UK mobile betting sites using your phone browser
How to download and start betting using betting apps in UK
To download an Android betting app, follow these simple steps:
To download an iOS betting app, follow these simple steps:
What licenses do safe and legal mobile betting apps in UK have?
For your safety you should always ensure that the betting app you are using is registered and licensed by the necessary gambling commissions.
Popular payment methods used in mobile betting sites in UK
Best mobile betting apps UK offer a wide range of banking options which gives you a good selection. In most cases however, you will have a wider range of deposit options compared to withdrawal methods.
With withdrawals the most common is bank transfer but this option has prolonged processing time. At Boku betting sites, like with any of the bellow payment methods, you can always opt for other reliable withdrawal methods such as Credit Cards, Neteller, or Skrill.
Here is a list of main payment methods used:
Are mobile betting apps UK legal - Brief History
Yes, Mobile betting Apps operate legally in the UK as long as they are licensed by UK Gambling Commission. Online gambling sites were considered legal in the UK since May 1961. However, mobile betting prior to 2005 lacked specific legislative laws to codify the legality and regulate online sports betting.
Fast forward to present-day, and you would realize indeed that the legality and regulations of mobile betting in the UK has metamorphosed from the outdated fallible regulations to codified regulations affirming the legality of mobile betting sites. It is thus imperative to note that the use of online mobile betting sites and betting apps is legal for persons above 18 in the UK.
Best Mobile Betting Apps for Major Categories in UK
Best Mobile Betting Apps for Niche Sports in UK
Some of the niche markets include; e-sports, cycling, motor sports, politics, weather, financials, entertainment, and darts among others. Among the betting apps that can offer these options include;
Best Mobile Betting Apps for Football
Football is one of the biggest and most popular betting sports and is no wonder that almost all sportsbooks offer this betting option. However, you should always look for a bookie that offers reasonable odds that will give value for your money. Here are top recommendations.
- 888 Sports
- William Hill
Best Horse Racing Betting Apps
Unibet tops our list of best horsing sites. They have a wide range of markets, competitive odds for horse racing, and irresistible offers. Other sites for horse racing include
Best Mobile Betting Apps for Odds
Odds determine the value of your wager. This is the reason it is always advisable to compare the odds of various sportsbooks before placing a bet. These are some of the bookies that have competitive odds for both major and minor betting markets.
- William Hill
Best Mobile Betting Apps for Market Selection
When it comes to marketing selection, choosing a sportsbook with diverse markets is crucial since it give you numerous betting opportunities. Here are some of our top recommendations.
Best Mobile Betting Apps for Bonuses and Free Bets
Some of the budget friendly bookies offer generous bonuses including free bets. Betfair offers up to $100 free bets while with Unibet you get up to $40 free bets plus other welcome offers.
- William Hill
These bookies have lucrative welcome bonuses and their free bet tends to be bigger compared to other sites.
Pros and Cons of mobile betting apps in UK
- Convenience- you can place bets while on the go
- Easy cashing out
- 24/7 access
- You can place wagers on a huge selection of sports
- Easy access to funds
- Some mobile betting apps don’t have the best user experience
- Extra temptation to place more bets
- Functionality may be limited on the site
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Betting Apps in UK
888 Sports, Bet365, Unibet,, Betsafe, Novibet, and William Hill offer cash out options.
Most betting sites in UK have a £10 deposit limit while others such as Novibet go as low as £5
Yes, you only need to be connected to the internet.
The top attributes to look for in a betting app include; quality promotions, wide variety of betting markets, live offer, live streaming, cash outs & bet builder and customer service among others.
Yes, you can withdraw and deposit funds using your mobile devices.
Yes, our top mobile betting platforms have amazing welcome bonuses for new players.
When signing up, most platforms will only require your email or phone number. However, when withdrawing winnings, you will be required to verify your identity.
Yes, most of the outlined top apps feature functional in-play and cash out options.
Explore the Seamless Betting Experience Offered by UK Mobile Betting Apps
In summary, UK mobile betting is much more seamless with some of the best uk betting apps at your disposal. To make it even easier, we’ve compiled this top draw article to help you make all the crucial decisions and enjoy the best betting experience on your mobile devices.
Whenever you are looking for the best bookies app uk or betting site, be sure to check out the betting apps uk discussed above.
Also, if you also want to learn how to bet online from abroad as a UK player, check here our guide.
Other articles you might like:
- New Horse Racing Betting Sites in the UK – Best New UK Horse Racing Betting Sites  – Updated List
- Horse Racing Betting Sites UK – Best UK Horse Betting Sites  – Updated List
- Bitcoin betting UK: The ultimate guide to bitcoin gambling in UK 
- Best CSGO betting sites UK and our Top 10 Gambling sites UK for 
- Betting & Gambling Tax in the UK – What do you have to pay, and when?
- Cricket Betting in the UK – The Ultimate Guide | Best Cricket Betting Sites in UK 
- Esports betting UK: The Definitive Guide and the Best Sites for 
- Football betting sites in the UK – Best UK Football Bookmakers  | Complete Guide
- New Betting Companies in UK – The Best New UK Betting Companies in 2021
- Biggest bookmakers UK – List of most famous UK betting companies in 2021