New UK betting companies spring up all the time. The ever-changing nature of the online betting world virtually ensures it.
Why should you opt to play at new UK bookmakers, instead of already existing, famous UK betting sites, though?
Which are the most popular new domains to head to and how do they stack up compared against seasoned, veteran bookies?
In this article, we will reveal all. We will look at what makes new betting websites in the UK in 2021 a hit.
We will showcase the criteria required for these sites, and weigh them up against the older, established domains. Let’s begin…
- 1Top 10 UK Betting Companies in 2021:
- 2Your guide to new UK betting companies in 2021
- 3Why play at new UK betting companies over older, more experienced ones?
- 4How we determine the best new UK betting companies
- 5Signs for the future - New features at UK sportsbooks
- 6Our top recommended UK online bookmakers in 2021
- 7How to join a new UK betting company
- 8Pros and Cons of New UK betting companies
- 9Frequently Asked Questions about new UK betting companies:
- 10Get started playing at new UK betting companies today!
Top 10 UK Betting Companies in 2021:
Your guide to new UK betting companies in 2021
New online betting sites in the UK appear regularly. Each year sees the launch of at least ten, arguably more bookies. In the long run, not all of them are going to go on to be amongst the best in the business.
However, we have put together a UK new betting companies list for you to peruse. Any new UK betting sites which fit the bill will appear on it, allowing you to rapidly choose the best sites to play at. This is, after all, your guide to the newest betting companies in the UK.
Why play at new UK betting companies over older, more experienced ones?
You might be wondering why you would bother playing at new sports betting sites in the UK, over older, more experienced domains. There are several reasons why you may wish to give it a go. Here is a list of reasons why new UK bookmakers stand out:
New bonuses and promotions
Better value for money odds
A higher number of betting markets
An ample supply of payment methods
State of the art mobile betting technology
Those are just some of the features you can expect to find in new sports bet sites in the UK. There are other criteria we look for in our online sports betting UK sites, too. Let’s look at those next.
How we determine the best new UK betting companies
Any of the latest betting companies in the UK which want to appear on our page have to jump through hoops to do so. We regularly test brand new UK betting companies in 2021 to ensure that their services are amongst the best around. This way, we can guarantee that you are playing at a top site. Here are a few of the things we look for…
Licensing and regulation
Software and setup
Odds and markets
Fair bonuses and promotions
Virtual sports betting and in-play betting
Mobile betting options
VIP and loyalty club
Signs for the future - New features at UK sportsbooks
Our top recommended UK online bookmakers in 2021
It is not just new gambling sites in the UK which excel, so we won’t pretend otherwise. Below you will find the top regulated UK online bookies in the UK gambling industry. Some of these are old favourites, and others are amongst the top new betting companies in the UK.
Any of these sites should work out a treat for you.
How to join a new UK betting company
Getting started at brand new betting companies, and claiming the best betting offers in the UK is a doddle. Just follow these short steps:
Pros and Cons of New UK betting companies
There are pros and cons to playing at new online betting companies in the UK. Here are just a few of them:
- No deposit bonuses tend to appear at new UK betting sites
- New bookies may offer more competitive odds
- A more extensive array of payment methods may be available
- Many new betting companies offer a mobile-orientated experience
- They are not as experienced as older sites
- There is less information available about their services
Frequently Asked Questions about new UK betting companies:
Before joining new UK betting companies, check our new online bookies UK FAQ for answers to any questions you still have.
Provided that they are licensed, regulated and offer responsible gaming policies, new UK betting sites are trustworthy. All bookies on our website are safe to play at.
Many new bookmakers offer free bets with no deposit required to UK players. You can find free bet UK sportsbooks on our page.
Yes. If you have betting strategies that you use at experienced UK license bookmakers, they will work (or not work) just as well at new sites.
Yes. For example, new horse racing betting sites in the UK will offer at least the same service as older ones, but will often come carrying a few new features to boot.
A typical selection of new football betting sites in the UK will generally have more favourable odds than older ones, as they try to build up a fanbase. How favourable and competitive those odds are will vary from site to site.
Get started playing at new UK betting companies today!
You should, by now, know a lot about new UK betting companies. All that remains is for you to check out our list of new betting companies and read our reviews.
We’re confident that you will be able to find new UK bookmakers which fit the bill. Moreover, if you read our how to bet online from abroad guide, players out outside the UK will also learn how to take full advantage of these top sportsbooks.
Other related articles you might like:
- Esports betting UK: The Definitive Guide and the Best Sites for 
- Cricket Betting in the UK – The Ultimate Guide | Best Cricket Betting Sites in UK 
- Best CSGO betting sites UK and our Top 10 Gambling sites UK for 
- UK Horse Racing Betting – The Ultimate Guide | How to bet on horse racing betting in UK
- Bitcoin betting UK: The ultimate guide to bitcoin gambling in UK 
- Free Bets with No Deposit UK – How and Where to Find Them  Complete Guide
- New Horse Racing Betting Sites in the UK – Best New UK Horse Racing Betting Sites  – Updated List
- No Deposit Betting UK – Discover the Top UK No Deposit Offers  – Complete Guide
- How to bet online from abroad | Accessing betting sites in UK – Complete Guide