If you’re unsure of whether a betting site is for you, you may wish to engage in no deposit betting in the UK.
There are plenty of no deposit bonus betting sites in the UK for you to choose from.
Each has its own offers and deals, but all can provide you with a “try before you buy” experience.
The basic idea behind betting sites in the UK offering a no deposit bonus is that you can experience the site without risking your own cash.
Bagging a no deposit betting bonus in 2020 could also see you win real money.
On this page, we will look at these offers, how to claim them, and take a look at the UK betting industry which offers such promotions.
- 1Top 10 most attractive welcome offers in UK  - Updated List
- 2Our guide to no deposit betting in the UK in 2020
- 3No deposit betting explained
- 4The legality of no deposit betting UK offers
- 5Getting started at no deposit betting sites in the UK
- 6How to succeed with no deposit UK betting bonuses
- 7Pros and cons of no deposit betting in the UK
- 8No deposit betting in the UK - Your Frequently Asked Questions
- 9Get started with no deposit betting at UK bookmakers today!
Top 10 most attractive welcome offers in UK  - Updated List
Safe & Trusted in UK
Our guide to no deposit betting in the UK in 2020
Over the following sections, we will explain online betting in the UK with no deposit required. We will take a look at new UK betting sites providing no deposit bonus offers, and shed light on how to claim those no deposit offers at UK bookies. With our guide, the odds are stacked in your favour. Let’s begin…
No deposit betting explained
The basic idea behind no deposit sports betting offers in the UK is this: they allow you to claim a small sum of cash or a free bet upon registration. This can then be used to engage in match betting in the UK. If you win your bet, you will pocket your winnings. If you lose, you will only lose bonus funds, not your own money. Such a deal allows you to test-drive betting companies in the UK, to discover which one is ideally suited to your needs.
There are quite a few different types of deals you can snap up at UK betting sites. Here are just a few:
- Free bet: A free bet on a sporting event. The bet must be placed on something which matches the odds criteria associated with free bet rules, and these change from site to site.
- No deposit bonus: A cash bonus. This can often be used to place stakes on any sporting bet. The restrictions on this offer are usually more relaxed than those with a free bet offer. However, the amount of free money you get tends to be quite petite.
It is also worth noting that some free bet no deposit UK offers may require to deposit if you wish to claim the offer. This is still considered a risk-free bet since if you lose your wager, you’ll get your money back. Naturally, proper no deposit bonuses are more advantageous then, as they do not require a deposit at all.
The legality of no deposit betting UK offers
Betting sites with no minimum deposit offers for UK offers are legal, provided they are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission or another major licensing jurisdiction. There is no question of their legitimacy in that regard. However, they do have terms and conditions which must be met.
Firstly, players must often opt-in to the bonus, rather than it being given automatically. All players will also need to ensure that they are of the legal gambling age in the UK, which is 18. Eligible players are required to fulfill wagering requirements, too.
This typically means that they must wager whatever is won a certain number of times before they can cash out winnings. Failing to do so within a particular time will see their bonus (as well as any winnings won with it) expire.
This is all standard stuff, and there is nothing dodgy going on here. However, you are advised to read the terms and conditions of any bonus offer you claim before doing so.
Getting started at no deposit betting sites in the UK
If you’re ready to start at betting sites in the UK with no deposit offers, how do you go about it?
Fortunately, you are just a few short steps away from playing at betting sites with no deposit required deals in the UK. Here is what you need to do…
It is worth pointing out that there are several ways you can bet online. Some leading sites offer betting exchanges for UK players. Most also provide mobile apps you can use to bet.
Getting started with the best betting apps in the UK is no different from joining an instant play (browser-based) bookie, so simply follow the steps above once you’ve downloaded the app.
How to succeed with no deposit UK betting bonuses
Before you start placing bets and hopefully winning, it is worth making a note of these top tips to success.
- Browse several online betting sites in the UK with no deposit bonuses. The first site you come across may not be the most advantageous.
- There are plenty of risk-free bet UK bookies, so play with one of those, rather than one which asks you to deposit.
- Keep an eye on wagering requirements. You may have to wager your winnings or stake several times to cash out your prize.
- Use your free bet to wager on matches which you are likely to predict correctly. Don’t just go for the game with the wildest odds. Be smart and bet on what you know, even if it has low-paying odds.
To help get you started, we’ve selected one of the best no deposit betting UK bonuses, and free bet offers as an example. William Hill may be more widely known for being a top UK horse racing betting site, but it is also a dab-hand at delivering top free bet deals.
If you win, you can keep whatever you have won, once the wagering requirements of this offer are fulfilled. If you lose, then so what? You haven’t lost any of your own cash.
Pros and cons of no deposit betting in the UK
- You can play at leading cricket betting UK sites for free
- If you lose, you only lose the bookie’s cash
- You can potentially win real money
- Such betting offers give UK players a taste of what it is like to play for real money
- These offers are widespread with many possibilities available
- The deals aren’t useful for spread betting at UK sites or arbitrate betting in the UK
- You will need to fulfil wagering requirements, as with most promotions
No deposit betting in the UK - Your Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you wish to open betting accounts at new UK betting sites or join a trusted and reliable, more experienced site, you will likely still have the same questions. Let’s see if we can answer a few of those right here…
Get started with no deposit betting at UK bookmakers today!
should (by now) have a relatively good idea of how no deposit betting sites in the UK work now. But where can you find them? As it happens, there are plenty of top no deposit sports bonus offers for UK players right here on this page.
Browsing this page will lead you to top betting apps with free bets and no deposit offers for UK players. You will also stumble across some of the leading deals from the biggest bookmakers in the UK. Each site has been verified as secure and receives our seal of approval. They all come highly recommended, and any could do a job for you if you want to bet online today.
Other articles you might like:
- Best CSGO betting sites UK and our Top 10 Gambling sites UK for 
- UK Licensed Bookmakers and Betting Sites
- How to bet online from abroad | Accessing betting sites in UK – Complete Guide 
- Betting & Gambling Tax in the UK – What do you have to pay, and when?
- Cricket Betting in the UK – The Ultimate Guide | Best Cricket Betting Sites in UK 
- Best Football betting sites in the UK 
- Esports betting UK: The Definitive Guide and the Best Sites for 
- Bitcoin betting UK: The ultimate guide to bitcoin gambling in UK 
- UK Horse Racing Betting – The Ultimate Guide | How to bet on horse racing betting in UK
- New Horse Racing Betting Sites in the UK – Best New UK Horse Racing Betting Sites  – Updated List