Asian handicap bookmakers offer lots of interesting variants and 1st half Asian handicap bets are one of them.
You can get much better odds with first half Asian handicap betting and they offer more adrenaline: After all, you don’t have to wait for the entire match to see if your bet has won.
In this guide, we will start with the first half Asian handicap meaning and explain the topic in detail.
We will also give you a list of the first half Asian handicap bookies so you can make a fast start.
- 1What is first half Asian handicap?
- 2How to win half time Asian handicap bets?
- 3A step by step guide for placing a first half Asian handicap bet
- 41st half Asian handicap vs. regular Asian handicap bets
- 5Pros and cons 1st half Asian handicap betting
- 6First half Asian handicap tips & tricks
- 7Frequently Asked Questions about first half Asian handicap bets:
Best Bookmakers with Asian Handicap Markets in 16 May 2022 – Updated List
What is first half Asian handicap?
How to win half time Asian handicap bets?
The table below shows the win/lose (and refund) conditions for different variants of 1st half Asian handicap bets:
YOU WIN THE BET, IF:
YOU LOSE THE BET, IF:
A step by step guide for placing a first half Asian handicap bet
1st half Asian handicap vs. regular Asian handicap bets
There is no difference in terms of win/lose conditions, but we can say that first half Asian handicap odds are higher than the regular version. This is because it is more difficult to predict the score in the first half of the match. Teams may not be able to perform fully yet, and the underdog team, for example, might come as a surprise.
In other words, the first half of a match may not conform to the traditional favorite – underdog expectations: This allows you to get higher odds, especially for the underdog team. (For this reason, underdog betting strategies occupy an important place in 1st half Asian handicap bets.)
Pros and cons 1st half Asian handicap betting
- Higher odds than regular Asian handicap bets
- Offers bigger profits
- Can be placed for any sport (as long as there are two halves)
- Requires more research
- May surprise even professional bettors
First half Asian handicap tips & tricks
- We recommend you choose an exchange site for higher and dynamic odds. Betfair Asian handicap is one of the best options.
- You can use the Asian handicap in-play option for these bets. Before placing your bet, watch the match for a while and try to find out about the teams’ performances. You can be sure that you will find more betting opportunities, especially after the first goal is scored.
- You can also use Asian handicap arbitrage strategies for first half Asian handicap bets, and you can guarantee a payout regardless of the result. Check out our guide on Asian handicap betting strategy for more information on this topic.
Frequently Asked Questions about first half Asian handicap bets:
No, not all bookies offer this option. However, we already picked the best bookmakers that offer 1st half Asian handicap bets: You can pick any of them.
No. While it is the most popular one, you can place a first half Asian handicap bet for any sport, as long as there are two halves at least.
Certainly. Once again, our recommended bookmakers offer this option for lots of matches and events. Remember that the general Asian handicap in play rules will still apply.
Since 1st half Asian handicap bets usually offer higher odds, your profits will be bigger too. However, remember that first half Asian handicap bets are also harder to win.
Start first half Asian handicap betting today
We recommend that you take a look at our other guides on handicap betting (European handicap & Asian handicap) to better understand this topic. 1st half Asian handicap bets offer both a more exciting experience and a higher earning potential. But wait, this is not all, you can also bet on the first half on Baseball.
You can choose one of our recommended sites and place a first half Asian handicap bet right now: Don’t forget to use a bonus!