Jeton wallet is named after 13th-century European coins “jettons”. Jeton Wallet is an e-wallet and facilitates the secure online transactions of money.
Jeton wallet is widely used by players on Jeton betting sites and online sports betting sites, Jeton wallet bookmakers. Betting sites can be categorized as bookmakers by payment methods.
Jeton is preferred over other methods because of its safety, low transaction fee, and accessibility.
It accepts over 40 currencies, even Malaysian ringgit, so users don’t have to pay any conversion fees. Jeton is now recognized as a trusted payment platform.
Best Jeton Betting Sites in 23 June 2022 – Updated List
Jeton Wallet Betting Sites
Bet Winner allows different types of bets. It offers additional markets on European handicap, correct score, run of play, over/under, team to score first, and several others. For individual sports like cycling, they offer outright betting and head-to-head betting on any 2 selected players. They also offer bets on single bets, accumulators, and system bets.
They offer live betting which is available for 24 hours for ongoing matches. You can even bet on corners, yellow cards, and other such things. Being a product of BetB2B desktop site known to be confusing, but its available mobile application is user-friendly and provides easy navigation.
Melbet offers live betting on live matches. Like Betwinner MelBet is also provided by BetB2B, therefore the variety of sports to bet is quite similar which includes cricket, football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, volleyball, baseball, American football, Australian rules football, badminton, and others. Individual sports or athletics include cycling, archery, jumping, etc. Mel Bet’s unique offering is E-sports betting, where one can bet on online sports of Golden Race, Lear, Edge Gaming, Global Bet, 1X2 gaming, etc.
Mel Bet also offers different types of betting like handicap, correct score, outright betting, head-to-head betting, etc. MelBet like Betwinner allows you to bet on TOTO- 15 and TOTO correct score. MelBet provides 24-hour customer service. The mobile version of the website and the application is easy-to-use and user-friendly where you can easily view your bets, daily offers, your bet slip, etc.
William Hill, like any other good bookmaker, offers a wide variety of games to bet, which includes American football, athletics, baseball, basketball, bowls, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, football, golf, handball, horse-riding, ice hockey, motor racing, motorbiking, pool, volleyball, and various other sports. William Hill also offers to bet on E-sports like League of legends, counter-strike, StarCraft II, etc. Williams Hill also offers live betting on matches of snooker, tennis, and basketball, etc. betting limits range from one to ten thousand dollars.
William Hill provides a 24 hours customer service and has a mobile application that could be operable in iOS and Android. The website is user-friendly which implies that live games, open bets, payments, and everything could easily be navigated on the website.
The award-winning sportsbook consists of a varied number of sports to bet on, including cricket, soccer, tennis, basketball, horse racing, table tennis, golf, volleyball, baseball, badminton, boxing, formula one, ice hockey, snooker, etc. Bet365 offers betting on E-sports like Dota, Belgian league, Hitpoint Master playoffs, etc. Apart from these Bet365 has special categories like winter sports, summer sports, and motorsports. The website is user-friendly and one can easily navigate through the various options provided by them.
How to Use and Deposit with a Jeton Wallet
Jeton Wallet is a globally recognized payment gateway, whose services are available throughout 197 countries. American dollar USD bookmakers accept USD. Using a Jeton wallet is simple. However, Jeton might not find its use in vanilla visa bookmakers and betting sites, euro bookmakers and betting sites, and Revolut bookmakers and betting sites.
- First, you need to create a Jeton wallet account. You can create your account through the official website or their mobile app. Then you need to provide them with information that they need, which includes email address, mailing address, contact number. Then you need to get through a verification process where they would need documents to verify the given information.
- After setting up your Jeton wallet account, you need to link your Jeton Account to the online sports betting site which allows Jeton wallet.
- Then you need to fund your betting account for which you need to specify the amount and put your Jeton ID. Jeton ID ensures security.
Comparison with Different Payment Methods
- Jeton v/s Google Pay: Google pay directly gets linked with your bank accounts while Jeton works as a wallet where one needs to deposit an amount, which later could be used from transactions in online betting sites that accept Jeton wallet payment.
- Jeton v/s Visa/Mastercard: Visa and Mastercard are payment gateways where a user needs to give card details to fulfill a secure transaction while Jeton is an E-wallet that facilitates international transactions.
- Jeton v/s PayPal: PayPal and Jeton both function as E-wallets while PayPal can also be linked directly with a bank account. Jeton is preferred due to its almost nil transaction fee as compared to PayPal.
- Jeton v/s Skrill: Skrill and Jeton both are low-cost and easy ways for online payments. Both are virtual wallets that are used for online betting, and other such purposes. Jeton is a VPS payment platform. This can be used in low deposit betting, sportsbook 10 minimum deposit, European betting sites, card bookmakers, and betting sites.
Jeton charges a low transaction fee, which varies from country to country. The standard fee for various methods is:
- Local Payment Method: 2.50% fee
- Cash Payment: Free
- Online Banking: Free
- Instant Bank Transfer: Free
- Sender fee: 2.0% fee
- Receiver fee: free
Pros and cons
- Secure Method for Transaction: Jeton wallet is a secure method of transaction used for online bookmakers and online sports betting sites. Jetton bookmaker wallet provides secure transactions through its verification process.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Jeton provides responsible and trained customer service which is available to their users for 24 hours. Their website also hosts a useful Q&A section to guide any user having trouble.
- Fund Control: Jeton wallet allows you to bet only the amount that you have in your Jeton Wallet bookmaker, while if you play with Bank transfers, you can easily bet all your money on a tempting bet.
- Accessibility: Jeton wallet can be accessed by users across 197 countries, using currencies of over 50 different kinds.
- Easy-to-use: The website and the mobile application both have a user-friendly layout, which allows one to easily navigate around the site.
- Not widely accepted: Although the Jeton bookmaker wallet possesses many useful qualities that one needs, it is not accepted by all online sports betting sites and sportsbooks. There are only a handful of betting sites that accept jeton wallets.
- Withdrawal limitations: one can only encash from the Jeton bookmaker wallet in the registered bank account, not to any other third party's account. The time taken for withdrawal is also greater as compared to quick deposit time.
Ways to fund a Jeton wallet
Jeton bookmaker wallets can be funded by several payment methods. Before depositing any funds, the first one needs to create a Jeton account then choose a method of payment and amount of money to be deposited, then pay. It’s a four-step quick process. Jeton accepts 40 types of currencies including Euro, Dollar, and others.
The fund should be credited immediately to your Jeton wallet account. The payment methods accepted are given below, though accepted methods vary from country to country. Jeton wallet can be used in prepaid cards bookmakers and betting sites. Sportsbook Jeton deposit options are:
- Internet Bank Transfer
- Debit or Credit Cards
- Jeton Card (digital vouchers)
Withdrawing from Online Casino Sites
Jeton accepts over 40 currencies including, Euro, Dollar, Indian Rupee, etc. For exchange transactions, the maximum limit is 100.000 in both TRY and EUR currencies and is 2000 for others. Exchange rates vary and would be shown after the transaction is confirmed.
It provides quick international banking details for free to the receiver or the sender of the money.
Jeton Card is a token that could be bought from sites like Paywards.com which sells Jeton Cards.
Jeton is a secure way for money transactions as it offers a 2-factor authentication and PCI DSS compliance security.
Yes, Jeton allows its verified members to deposit cryptocurrencies for which the user needs to use a static crypto address.
Yes. Jeton offers 24/7 customer service to guide its customers. Jeton also has a live chat option where a user can chat with their service team online.
No, Jeton only allows one personal account per user. Although, you could link several bank accounts to Jeton.
Jeton is overall, a safe and secure way for money transactions while betting in Jeton sports betting sites and betting sites that accept jeton. Jeton payment bookmakers are accepted in several online betting sites and it is easier to manage money using Jeton wallet than direct bank transfers. The transaction is quick, cost-effective, and easy.