If we make a list of bookmakers by payment methods, Revolut betting sites won’t be at top of that list. In fact, we are sure that most of you did not hear about Revolut bookmakers before.
However, this would be a mistake because this electronic payment service offers amazing advantages: Revolut is not just a simple electronic wallet, it is a full-featured digital bank.
You can get an actual bank account, a debit card, support for cryptocurrencies, and lots of other benefits that will be very useful in your gambling adventures, such as instant deposits and withdrawals.
Moreover, there are lots of mobile betting sites that accept Revolut, and if you are a mobile gambler, this will be one of the best payment options you can use.
In this article, we will introduce you to Revolut and explain everything you need to know. Let’s start’
- 1About Revolut & betting with Revolut
- 2How to get a Revolut card?
- 3What betting sites take Revolut?
- 4How to use Revolut at betting sites?
- 5The benefits of Revolut betting sites
- 6There is a Revolut betting app too
- 7Premium and metal cards are better for Revolut gambling
- 8Revolut betting sites in the United Kingdom
- 9Revolut betting bonus offers: Do they exist?
- 10Pros and cons of betting with Revolut
- 11Frequently Asked Questions about Revolut betting sites:
Best Revolut Betting Sites in 28 February 2024 – Updated List
About Revolut & betting with Revolut
How to get a Revolut card?
It may take several weeks for the Revolut card to arrive at your address: While you are waiting, you can create a virtual card from within the application and use it for your online purchases (and your deposits at Revolut bookmakers).
What betting sites take Revolut?
In order to start playing at betting sites that accept Revolut, you need an account. However, unlike many other payment methods, a Revolut account cannot be created at the official site: To do that, you need to download the iOS app or Android app. (Alternatively, you can enter your phone number on the official site and the download link will be sent to you.)
Simply launch the app and complete the registration: In order to start using the Revolut services, you will also need to verify your identity. After that, you can use our Revolut betting sites list to pick a bookmaker and start gambling with this payment method.
How to use Revolut at betting sites?
You don’t even need to launch the app: Simply enter your card details to complete payments. As an alternative, you can send money to the bank account of the Revolut online bookmakers by using the app, but using the card is faster & practical.
The benefits of Revolut betting sites
- Instant payments. Deposits and withdrawals are near-instant at Revolut bookmakers.
- No transaction fees. All payments at Revolut card betting sites are free of charge.
- Support for multiple currencies. Revolut supports more than 150 Fiat currencies and almost all cryptocurrencies. You can store your funds in Bitcoin and make a payment in EUR, for example, Revolut will take care of everything.
- You can freeze and unfreeze your card with the app: It offers more security than regular banks. In fact, Revolut is 7 times better than banks when it comes to card fraud.
There is a Revolut betting app too
Premium and metal cards are better for Revolut gambling
Revolut has four service types: free, standard (£2.99/month), premium (£6.99/month), and metal (£12.99/month). As can be guessed, premium and metal users get more benefits, such as:
- Faster money transfers
- Daily interest rates (up to £75 per year)
- Unlimited foreign currency exchange
- Up to £2,500 insurance for damaged/stolen cards
- A 90-day refund window for all your purchases
- 1% cashback for all your purchases (including deposits at Revolut bookmakers)
The majority of other payment methods that are based on bank transfers (i.e. Trustly betting sites) and prepaid cards (i.e. Paysafecard bookmakers) do not offer these benefits: We recommend switching to the premium or metal service for these additional advantages.
Revolut betting sites in the United Kingdom
Revolut betting bonus offers: Do they exist?
Just like MasterCard bookmakers, Boku betting sites, and new online bookmakers iDeal, you can find bonus offers at Revolut online betting sites too. So you can take advantage of welcome bonuses, reload promotions, and free bet offers. However, these bonuses will be for making a deposit, not for using Revolut.
As an end-user, this is not a situation that directly affects you: Just know that there are bonuses on Revolut card betting sites too and that you can qualify for them when you make your payments with Revolut.
Pros and cons of betting with Revolut
- Safe and secure payments
- Near-instant transfers
- Support for more than 150 currencies
- Transactions are free of charge
- You cannot use it in the UK
- Lots of restrictions for free and standard users
Frequently Asked Questions about Revolut betting sites:
Revolut is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK: It as safe and trustworthy as any other electronic money transfer service such as PayPal and Neteller.
At the moment, Revolut only supports the European Economic Area (EEA) countries, so it cannot be used outside of the European Union.
Of course. Revolut cannot be used without a mobile app anyway and all of the debit card bookmakers & credit card bookmakers we recommend support all kinds of mobile devices.
You can get paid with Revolut so it is possible to make a Revolut betting sites withdrawal. However, you cannot withdraw directly to your Revolut account: You can make a withdrawal only to your Revolut card.
Transfers at Revolut online betting sites are completely free of charge. However, if you are making a cross-currency transfer (i.e. sending USD to a betting site that only accepts EUR), there will be a 1.0% exchange fee during the weekends and a 0.5% usage fee per transaction if you exceed your monthly £1,000 limit.
We already picked the best Revolut betting sites for you
This is the end of our Revolut betting review: You are now ready to play at Revolut betting sites and we already have a list of bookmakers accepting Revolut to help you make a quick start. As long as you do not live in the United Kingdom, using this service will be a very convenient way of making gambling payments, and we highly recommend trying it.
Just pick one of the Revolut bookmakers listed in this article. And if you do live in the UK, well, we have guides for bank transfer bookmakers and cheque bookmakers too: Make sure to take a look at them. In any case, we wish you good luck!