Developed in 2011, Google wallet was the company’s first mobile payment solution. In 2015, Google Wallet was renamed Android Pay and refocused as P2P payments. In 2018, an announcement was made by Google that Google Wallet would be rebranded as Google Pay and join other payment offerings. Google pay is a contactless payment solution available on both Android and iOS platforms.
It is a digital wallet and payment platform by Google and enables transactions where users have to link their credit or debit card to their GPay account for online and in-store purchases. Google Pay uses NFC or Near Field Communication on android devices for interacting with payment terminals. A user can conduct transitions with GPay on supported sites when signed in to a Google account. Google pay bookmakers are popular among online punters as it is one of the most preferred e-wallets.
Best Online Bookmakers in 24 September 2021 – Updated List
How Do Google Pay Bookmakers Compete Against Its Rivals?
Google Pay bookmakers have to compete with many other bookmakers by payment methods. There are many alternatives to the google pay app.
NeoSurf: It is a payment card that punters can purchase offline before using it on legal betting sites. The deposit amount is as per the punter’s wish on betting sites that accept google pay. While using it, one has to scratch the back of the card to reveal a 10 digit PIN that has to be fed in to complete a transaction. NeoSurf betting sites usually offer one-time use cards but is a very safe method since no personal information goes online. However, one has to step out and purchase the card, unlike Google pay betting.
Debit and Credit Cards: Bettors widely use debit and credit cards for online betting. These same can also be accessed via Google Pay for low deposits at betting sites. This would also ensure an added layer of security.
E-wallets: E-wallet bookmakers are extremely popular these days among bettors. Skrill and Neteller are the most popular e-wallets and are extremely secure. It avoids protecting all sensitive data which makes it a popular choice for gambling deposits. However, they do charge a fee which is eliminated when mobile betting sites that accept google pay are used. Dollar betting sites also include a fee.
Cryptocurrency payments: Bitcoin bookmakers are on a rise due to the increase in the value of cryptocurrencies over the years. These offer a borderless network of payments that enables sending any amount across the globe to the merchant’s account via any device. Google Pay bookmakers are also planning to take crypto payments soon.
Other payment modes: Swedish payment system Zimpler bookmakers help online banking and allows to keep all the cards in one place for payments. It also allows withdrawal of money. Kluwp betting sites are also offered to punters for convenience.
Everything About Google Pay
The Google pay application enables receiving and sending money but unlike other e-wallets, it allows payments to be received directly into bank accounts even at high stakes betting sites. Google pay bookmakers withdrawal process is fast and easy too. Thus, it eliminates the entire concern about receiving money in e-wallets and then again transferring it into bank accounts. Google pay has made website transfers easy too. UPI-based transactions are also made via Google pay. It also offers multiple unique features like:
Google Pay is customized according to the user’s ease and is popular among top Google Pay bookmakers. Instant withdrawal bookmakers offer Google Pay as a payment mode. It also offers a screen lock feature for privacy. Google Pay was introduced for businesses as it allows entrepreneurs to directly connect with customers for providing great deals. Many companies have their current accounts linked to Google Pay, making it a great platform.
Google Pay is collaborating with NCPI or National Payments Corporation of India for offering recurring payments facilities. It would allow consumers to opt-in for monthly payments for installment payments, insurance premiums, subscriptions, and utility bills.
What Is Offered At Google Pay Betting Sites?
Google Pay bookmakers offer deposits along with bonus offers at the biggest betting companies. Usually, e-wallets are not valid deposit methods if a welcome offer is to be claimed. Since there is a lot of bonus abuse at new bookmakers, e-wallets do not allow bonuses. However, google pay has a massive advantage in this matter since offers can be claimed in any case, unlike skrill or Neteller bookies. Google pay offers instant or same-day payouts without additional fees.
If deposits are made using Google Pay wallet’s stored cards, payouts can be claimed and are eligible for voucher codes. Google Pay offers high transfer limits along with high bookmaker withdrawal limits without extra costs. Bet by phone bill is offered. Once payments are received via Gpay for voucher codes, one can withdraw the money as cash by using any Google pay ATM kiosk.
Steps For Using Google Pay
Google Pay is accessible by millions of people. For iOS users, the steps for using Google Pay are :
For android users, the steps are as follows :
Pros And Cons Of Using Google Pay Application
- Google pay is easy to install on any mobile device. One has to ensure that it is NFC enabled for usage. The Smartphone must also run on android Kitkat 4.4 or above. The account can be set up using basic details and permissions must be enabled to get started. Using the NFC with a POS terminal is necessary for making payments. Cash can be transferred to people using just their phone numbers
- Google pay offers multiple layers of security for ensuring that no money is stolen or misused. Credit or debit card details are not saved or shared with anyone. A personalized security code has to be fed in for completing a transaction. This makes it impossible to hack. Even if the mobile device is stolen, a thief might not be able to get into the google pay account without having access to the biometric authentication. This makes it a safer option than cash or cards that can be misused.
- Since every person carries their phone everywhere, google pay is hassle-free. It is a payment method that is accepted everywhere nowadays and with just a few clicks, payments can be made.
- Google Pay offers many rewards for promoting it. A small commission on payments and spreading the word about the app is offered. It also lets you store reward cards and loyalty. Purchases using these cards fetch you reward points.
- Google pay is available in most places, but one cannot set off anywhere without cash or a card being certain about google pay getting accepted everywhere. Many stores and places still do not accept anything other than cash or debit cards.
- Not all smartphones support Google Pay, recent models supporting NFC can send transaction data to a payment terminal. Older mobiles do not have NFC functionality and do not support Google Play.
- Google Pay and other mobile payment methods can be traced back since it leaves behind a transaction record. Irrespective of the high-security level, it is a cause of concern. Hackers might be able to penetrate through top-level firewalls and security.
- Since Google Pay is directly tied to the smartphone, one might suffer if the device is lost or the battery dies.
Yes, Google Pay is a legit transaction solution. Payments made using google pay are safe and Google keeps all the payment information on servers that are secure. Full card details of a punter are never stored on his device or shared with merchants while using the application. Merchants only receive the Virtual account number.
Yes, most betting platforms offer their punters a welcome bonus after a Google Pay deposit is made. This makes it convenient since the welcome bonus helps in familiarising with the betting platform, testing out strategies, and winning some amount before actually risking cash at risk.
Yes, Google Pay betting applications are available for Android and iOS devices. One can download it from the app store or play store.
No, Google Pay betting transfers do not require additional fees. This makes it different from other payment methods.
No, there are no processing fees for Google Pay deposits. One can make easy transfers using their mobiles without logging into any net banking account or credit/debit card usage.
Any recipient or sender can match the UPI ID of the transaction found in the google Pay application to the UPI Transaction ID on the bank statements. There is a unique transaction number that is reflected in the bank statements irrespective of the bank.
Google Pay is not only convenient but is also secure and easy to use. Many online stores accept google pay but certain platforms do not accept it. One must always check with the platform to ensure that it accepts google pay as a payment mode. Google Pay will surely expand in the future due to its multiple benefits.