E-sports betting StarCraft is one of the popular gambling platforms currently.
It was developed by Blizzard Entertainment about 21 years ago and was the first form of the StarCraft game.
However, the game has developed and it is popularly is not only in South Korea, as was the case before, but is now played all over the world.
Its counterpart, StarCraft 2 was released in the year 2010 as an improvement of the old version of the game that was quickly gaining millions of fans all over the world.
However, popular the game is, other low CSGO betting sites have superseded it.
Some of the betting sites that have a competitive edge include the FIFA betting sites, League of Legends betting, Hearthstone betting as well as Call of Duty betting.
A Guide into StarCraft Betting Sites In 2020
Almost everywhere you turn to, the online betting platforms such as e-sports betting and overwatching betting sites offer this type of gambling. It is available on many betting sites allowing players to easily access it but it is vital that players be cautious on the sites that they choose to trust with their money.
Some rogue sites have scammed of players millions by claiming to offer StarCraft 2 betting. It is imperative that you check the credibility of the site you are playing with before you pace any stakes on the games. If you are playing for fun, then this should not be cause of worry. Baring this mind, players should always be look out for the certificates and licenses issued to any sites.
If you plan on starting gambling in the New Year, this is one the important things to look out for before settling for any site be it a PUBG betting site or a Dota 2 betting site.
How Do You Play StarCraft 2?
Before you get started, you should note that this is a real-time strategy game. StarCraft 2 is broken down into three main categories that players can choose form. The game is also abbreviated as SC2 betting and consists of the Heart of Swarm, and the Legacy of the Void as well as the Wing of Liberty. We shall discuss the main variant of the game which is the Wings of Liberty.
This version is laid out in a universe typical of the StarCraft games and is a game of the future. One of the main characters, Jim Raynor, is the main face of the game. Gamers can either access this game individually or as multiple players. There are two distinct differences between these types of modes.
If a player is playing alone, the main challenges of the game are the missions that he or she has to achieve while the multiple player modes is an competitive alternative where players compete against each other.
At the beginning of the game, the player will have to choose from either the Zerg, Protoss or Terran factions of the game. These unique characters have their special abilities which the players can use to their advantage. When playing against each other, players will have the option of ruining the opponents’ factions.
It is more of military combat and they use weapons to fight and attack as they gather up items herein. A player will have to build virtual facilities which include:
- Town hall– a town hall is the main building where all the action takes place. It serves as the centre of operations where all the workers come from (those that will be used in the game) as well as a storage facility for all the items collected.
- Supply buildings– to be able to produce the highest possible number of units, one has to build the supply building.
- Static defense buildings– just as the name suggests, they are defense structures that the players sets up around the base or the game-play.
- Production buildings– all of the units in the game are produced here for use in the game if need be.
To successfully score a win, a player has to manage all the resources to their best ability without wasting a single item. The military personnel should be sent to the battlefield while avoiding minimal casualties.
StarCraft 2: The Heir to the Throne Discussed
As we have seen above, there is a new addition to the StarCraft tournament betting sites, the Wings of Liberty in StarCraft 2. It dates back to 2010 where the game was first released for the public as a development of the old version of game that has been around for over 12 years just before Blizzard Entertainment enhanced it.
Most of the factions from the old version of the game are similar and players who have played the old game have attested that are no major differences between the two. Most features including the mechanics of the game are quite similar and players had an easy time adjusting to the new model.
Despite the slight adjustments, the StarCraft 2 is still one of the most popular in SC2 betting platforms and we are yet to see some sports that would beat this game.
It is from this level that the Heart of Swarm was expanded. Players can expect more from Blizzard Entertainment in the 2010 release as it strives to provide customers nothing but the best experience of StarCraft betting all over the world. The company is slowly adding and expanding its provisions to the public.
Popular Starcraft 2 Betting Types
Punters can access different modes of StarCraft betting through the following means:
- Match winner bets- predicting the match winner in a SC2 tournament is one of the most popular betting modes. Players have the chance of placing stakes, real money, on specific versions in the game or while teams either in a series of events or an individual game.
- Correct map score
- Handicap betting
- Map winner bets
- Team A or Team B to win the map
- Team A or Team B does not stand a chance at winning any map
- Over or under maps
- Which team will the tournament
- Which team will in a specific group
- Who the winner of the region of tournament will be
More Details on Real Money Bets and Skin Bets on StarCraft 2
Real money bets give players an opportunity to make real money from the StarCraft betting sites. Choosing the right site is the first step in making money from the platform you choose to play with. To be able to place real money stakes, check the licenses of the platform you are playing with as well as the payment methods that are available for you as a player.
They should be ideal for you as a player allowing you to deposit into and out of the betting site easily. This is the same for players who prefer skin betting on StarCraft 2 games. Be cautious of the platform you play with to avoid losing all your money to the platform.
Is The StarCraft 2 E-Sport Popular?
Absolutely. Players have been thrilled by the new developments of the game that have been added to help them have a better experience. Before its launch, the initial StarCraft game was quite popular in the esports world. And with this demand in the world, the developers added more features to the game to make it even better for all players.
After its initial launch, the game was only popular in the South Korea but quickly picked up more fans all over the world.
Starcraft Betting Tips That All Players Should Know
Placing stakes on a game requires much caution especially if you are playing with real money. To avoid making mistakes, follow our StarCraft betting advice below.
- Set a gambling budget– it is important to know what you will be placing in the next round so as to avoid excessive gambling, working with a specific bankroll will help you stay disciplined and minimize your risks of losing everything to the betting site.
- Bet carefully-choosing the right bets helps you stay sure of what the end result of the game will be. If you place bets for the sake, you risk losing money. Do historical backgrounds check of previous results so as to be able to predict the outcome of the tournaments.
- Calculate the odds for each game– knowing what you will help you establish what you will likely win at the end of the game is the bet is successful.
- Check who is playing– teams or individuals in the match are a reflection of the results of the game. Do a background check for such so as to make informed decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions About StarCraft Betting
Place Stakes With Credible SC2 Betting Sites And Enjoy Big Wins Today!
E-sports betting sites have become one of the most lucrative ventures that gamblers can invest in. It is in this line that StarCraft has quickly garnered the reputation of one of the most entertaining esports.
Not only is the sport a fun-haven but is rewarding for players who choose to place their money on the tournaments offered in different SC2 betting sites. Our team of experts sheds light on why the sport is so popular and why newbies and experts in the betting world can try their luck at the matches.
We discuss the details of the evolutions as well as what the players should expect once they endeavor into this line of e-gambling. The games are fun and once a player masters the art of the game, they can use the skills gained to help them earn real money by placing informed bets on the teams or individuals of their choice.