Betting at Spanish bookmakers has become easier than ever before. Over the last few years, Spain has made a few giant leaps to catch up with its European counterparts, many of which facilitate easy access to sports betting online.
Spanish betting sites are growing in number, and we have got the best betting sites in Spain for you to choose from right here.
Spanish bettors need to look no further than the top Spanish bookmakers we have to recommend. If you want safe, secure, licensed, and regulated options, check out our guide to top Spanish bookies today.
- 1Your guide to betting online in Spain
- 2How to get started betting at Spanish bookmakers
- 3Spain’s top bookmakers - What you should expect to see
- 4Betting options that are popular with Spanish players
- 5The legality of Spanish betting sites in 2021
- 6Make use of top bonuses and promos at Spanish sportsbooks
- 7The future of online betting in Spain
- 8How to deposit at Spanish bookmakers
- 9The pros and cons of Spanish bookmakers
- 10FAQs: Your question about Spanish bookies answered
Top 10 Betting Sites for Spain  – Updated List
Your guide to betting online in Spain
How to get started betting at Spanish bookmakers
We urge you to read the rest of our best Spanish bookmakers guide to familiarise yourself with your options. However, if you are ready to begin, here is what you need to do:
- Head over to our website, and filter out the letting bet websites by nationality, in this case, those bet companies listed for Spain.
- Browse our options to find the best Spanish bookmakers online. When you have found a Spain-based bookmaker that impresses you, head to that website.
- Sign-up using the e-registration form on the site.
- Complete the sign-up process and sign in to your new account
- Head to the cashier page to deposit and claim your welcome bonus or free bet.
Spain’s top bookmakers - What you should expect to see
Betting options that are popular with Spanish players
Spain-based football betting might be the most popular sport in Spain but other sports such as basketball, tennis, auto racing, and golf also get their fair share of attention. Spain also has some local and traditional sports like pelota and, of course, bullfighting.
When it comes to sports wagering, soccer definitely sees the most action, and that’s why Spanish soccer betting is almost like a national hobby. New gambling sites offer the most competitive Spain odds for this sports, and we are planning to create a separate best online football betting sites list for this country soon.
Spanish betting sites get a bit of action on American Football and Major League Baseball as well but nowhere near as much from other sports. Overall, international betting sites in Spain (as well as betting shops in Spain) offer all of the sports you are used to seeing, with a focus on soccer.
The legality of Spanish betting sites in 2021
Spanish betting sites are a huge industry that contributes a massive amount of money to the economy. The legal age for betting here is 18. This is strictly enforced at land-based establishments and at Spanish online betting sites.
Make use of top bonuses and promos at Spanish sportsbooks
There are numerous Spanish bookmakers that offer sign up free bets and other deposit bonuses. If you want to claim a free bet then you can check out Fortune Jack’s 20 mBTC free bet offer. If you want something bigger then you can claim €100 bonuses at William Hill.
If you are a punter who likes to make larger bets with larger deposits then either 1xBet or Tornado Bet can satisfy your craving for large bonuses with their €130 and €350 free bet offers, respectively. If you are interested in high stakes betting sites look no further than Pinnacle Sports.
Maybe you would prefer to have a cash bonus? In that case, you can claim a €100 deposit bonus at 1xBet. VeerBet can add an extra $100 USD to your account with their promotions.
These offers and many more are easily found by referring to Gamblingjudge’s sortable sportsbook database. The bonuses are a cinch to find and simple to claim. Just be sure to read and understand the various terms and conditions that apply to them.
The future of online betting in Spain
How to deposit at Spanish bookmakers
The pros and cons of Spanish bookmakers
There are pros and cons to betting at Spanish bookmakers, and we have covered them for you below. They include:
- Most Spanish bookies offer live betting options
- The Spanish government has licensed and regulated some top betting sites
- Even online betting companies based offshore can often be accessed
- There are heavy taxes in store for winners
- The markets available aren’t as extensive as those found in other EU countries
FAQs: Your question about Spanish bookies answered
If you still have questions about Spanish bookmakers, we will do our best to answer them below:
Yes. Assuming you play at a Spanish licensed betting site, then there are no issues. However, even offshore, international bookmakers are accessible.
Yes. There is little to stop tourists betting in Spain, assuming they have an account at an eligible and legal bookmaker already or visit a high-street betting outlet.
Spanish bookmakers accept largely the same payment methods as other bookies, including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid vouchers, bank transfers and pay-by-mobile options.
The best Spanish betting sites will be licensed (ideally in Spain), have fair promos and bonuses, cover a wide range of sporting markets, and promote responsible gambling. All the sites in our database will fit the bill here.
Start betting at leading Spanish bookmakers today
Now that you know everything there is to know about Spanish bookmakers and wagering at an online betting site in Spain, perhaps you are ready to give it a go? If the Spanish market interests you and you are looking for online bookmakers to wager at, head over to our database to find reputable, trusted and secure betting sites in Spain today.
Other related articles you might like: