What do fold bets, accumulators, parlay bets, and roll-ups have in common? The correct answer is that they all mean the same thing! It has been said over the years that punters don’t like six-fold selections that much because of the high variability or difficulty of winning.
But it doesn’t change the fact that it remains a viable way to break even in a football season if you’re lucky enough to win one or two as the odds products are rewarding enough.
We can say that sixfold is an example of a multiple bet with greater outcome selections and greater rewards. This article explores the sixfold bet in detail. Keep reading.
- 1What is a sixfold bet?
- 2A 6 fold bet example
- 3How to place a six-fold bet?
- 4 Six-fold bet accumulator
- 5What sports use sixfold bet accumulator?
- 6Other types of bets like sixfold bets
- 7Popular payment methods available in 2022 for a six-fold bet
- 8The best tips and tricks about six-fold bets
- 96 fold bets Pros and Cons
- 10Frequently asked questions about six-fold bets
Best online bookmakers where you can place sixfold bets in 23 November 2022
What is a sixfold bet?
A 6 fold bet example
To illustrate the explanation of a sixfold bet further, we will use an example from the English Premier League, in what is known as sixfold football betting. Say on a weekend, you pick up your bet slip and then make the following six selections. How does a sixfold bet work?
*The odds are then multiplied together in such a way as to give a total final odd that looks like this:
If all the outcomes are successful, then our total odds will be 1.5 x 3 x 1.8 x 5 x 1.7 x 1.3= 89.51.
Compiling them all into one single bet is called a six-fold bet, you will have to pay an individual stake on each of them and they will all need to be winners to have succeeded in the bet
Comparing this with betting on each outcome alone will only give an additive effect to the total odds unlike the multiplier we see here:
Sixfold multiplier odds
Ordinary individual odds
*So the initial stake is multiplied by the overall odds.
For instance, if you placed a wager of $1 each (making $6 total) on the selections individually and they all came in, you would have $6 x 14.3 = $85.8
But if you placed a six-fold multiple bet on the outcomes with the same $6 and they all come in, you would get $6 x 89.51 = $537.06.
Obviously, the difference is massive, but so also is the risk because, in the possibility that Brighton in selection 3 ends up drawing with Everton, the entire $6 is lost.
This is a six-fold bet explained with a football betting accumulation example
How to place a six-fold bet?
Six-fold bet accumulator
What sports use sixfold bet accumulator?
Basically, not all sports can use the six folds betting accumulator format, the best sports that provide the suitable avenue for these high reward accumulators have features consisting of high-frequency games and same-day events. These sports are particularly notable for their use:
Other types of bets like sixfold bets
Some other bet types are:
- Heinz bets: These are complicated variations that include 57 bets across six selections. It consists of these: 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 four-fold accumulators, 6 fivefold accumulators, and 1 six-fold accumulator. Therefore, placing a 10 cents Heinz bet would result in a total stake of $5.70 for this bet. Generally, staking on Heinz system bets are rather more expensive than ordinary single bets such that if you were betting $1 per unit stake, you would have spent $57 just to make one Heinz bet.
- Patent bet: These one allow you to make 7 bets from a total of 3 selections.
- Yankee bet: these allow you to make a total of 11 bets on four selections. There is also the Super Yankee bet.
- Lucky 15: These allow for 15 bets to be made from four selections.
- Super Heinz bets: These allow for 120 bets over seven selections. It tends to get quite complex, but then there’s always a super Heinz bet calculator to help you speedily crunch the numbers. It can be on a Super Heinz Horse bet or Super Heinz flag bet. They may seem rather unattainable but they offer the biggest winning bets. They consist of 21 doubles, 35 trebles, 35 four-folds, 21 five-folds, 7 six-folds, and a seven-fold accumulator.
- Lucky 63 bet: Here, there are 63 bets of equal value in six separate events consisting of 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 four-folds, six five-folds, and one sixfold accumulator.
- Trixie bet: There are four bets on three selections in different events consisting of three doubles and one treble.
Popular payment methods available in 2022 for a six-fold bet
While six-fold bets tend to be a lot more popular with more experienced punters, here are some of them:
Other alternative payment methods recommended:
The best tips and tricks about six-fold bets
To make the top six-fold bets as well as the best bets on sixfold outcomes, you might want to pay attention to these golden pieces of betting advice:
- Use bet calculators for accuracy: When you are dealing with quite a number of odds that are being multiplied in a short time, it is good to use a six-fold bet calculator to give you a more accurate value in a shorter time, in the long run, this helps you with selecting the best deals.
- Gain mastery and expertise in the field of sports: To make six correct predictions in a row to win a bet is no mean task. It takes effort at trying to understand the sport and meticulous trial and experience to get a winning strategy or make accurate predictions. This all takes time and that time has to be spent in order to see more positive results. So spend time understanding expert reviews and previews about the games to make better wagers. There are a whole lot of tutorials and strategies for each sport.
- Remember to gamble with the funds you can do without when punting opportunities like this come up with very high possible rewards, it is likely that gamblers lose their heads and go all in. This isn’t usually a great idea as they lose lots of money in it. The trick is to have a plan and a budget that you do not exceed no matter what happens. Cut your losses and be content with the amount you’ve allotted for the games.
- As you’re going about your betting business, keep an eye on bonuses and promotional offers from your sportsbook. They go a long way to influence your winnings if you can fully take advantage of them. Pay attention so that you can be able to find your sports bonus complete guide. There are also are live betting bonuses.
- Be conscious of varying odds across the board: Don’t get stuck on a few bookmakers and the odds they provide. Always do a diligent comparative search across similar sportsbooks and go to other bookmakers with statistics and the bookmakers with the best odds for the odds that favor you the best.
6 fold bets Pros and Cons
- Incredible reward on winning per stake
- Definite reward for mastery and understanding of the game
- The system is not too complex to be understood
- You need only three or four six-fold bet wins in a season to make up for all your losses and give you a bet profit
- High risk of losing initial stake
- A relatively high level of expertise and understanding is required to win consistently.
Frequently asked questions about six-fold bets
No, six-fold bets are not available in all sports. For it to be available in a sport, you need features of high frequency, same day event as well as a relatively wide scope. Currently, football, tennis, rugby, cricket, horse races and greyhound racing are the most common six-fold bet sports.
Yes, a six-fold bet is a secure deal, once the requirements are fulfilled on your end-all the games come in in your bet on selection, then you’re guaranteed your multiplied winnings
Sixfold bets are not available in countries where sports betting is currently banned. Countries like UAE, Qatar, Poland, Cyprus, Brunei, Singapore, and Lebanon have these restrictions.
No, there are no extra fees to be paid on your 6 fold winning, they are yours to keep, except there are specific taxes or transaction fees levied by your financial company or betting sportsbook.
Yes, the sportsbooks that offer sixfold bets have websites and applications that can facilitate customers placing sixfold bets from their phones. Nowadays, the best odd bookmakers including arbitrage friendly bookmakers offer unique sports betting systems that make it easy to access the site on mobile.
There are six-fold sports betting sites that offer sixfold betting may also offer live betting with them.
You should not be overlooking the opportunities that Sixfold betting presents
This guide offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to land the biggest winning bets at the best top bookmakers as well as the best live betting sites and bookmakers. It is a very valid way to win in 2022. What’s stopping you from trying it out?