The gambling industry has seen a boom over the past few years and the players have been spoiled with numerous games, top-tier bonuses, and promotions, and unforgettable play experiences. One of the few popular bets that everyone has tried hands-on is 8-fold bets.
We bring this article as a virtual betting guide to the punters with 8-fold bets explained and accumulator betting explained completely for the veterans and amateurs, who might not know all these betting terms, alike to help them on their quest to success. This article might interest the punters to: find your sports bonus complete guide.
- 1What is Eightfold Accumulator Betting?
- 2A Bit More about the 8-Fold Bet
- 3What are 8 folds in Football Betting?
- 4Different sports where you can use an Eight-Fold Bet
- 5How to place an Eight Fold Bet – Steps
- 6Other Variations of Bets
- 7Odds & How much can you Win on an 8 Fold Bet
- 8Eight Fold Bet - Deposits and Withdrawals
- 9Pros and Cons of 8 Fold Bet
- 10Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Fold Bet
Best Bookmakers for Accumulator Betting in 22 October 2021 – Updated List
What is Eightfold Accumulator Betting?
A Bit More about the 8-Fold Bet:
Let us look at an eight-fold example of a bet. Let’s assume that for each match, a punter decides to spare £5; so, in total for the bet on eight selections, the punter would have to pay a total of £40. But if a punter places an accumulated bet, the punter only has to pay £5 for all the 8 matches and the return has been calculated below taking into account some usual odds.
What are 8 folds in Football Betting?
Different sports where you can use an Eight-Fold Bet
How to place an 8 Fold Bet – Steps
Placing such an eight-fold accumulator bet which might result in a big win is rather easy than most of the high-end bets that we see available. All punters need to do is find bookmakers or a website that accepts such a series of bets and follow the simple steps written below and the punters will be good to go:
- On the website or the sports betting sites, the punters should look for the sport they are looking to bet on. For example, Football.
- Following the above step, the punters should choose the kind of bet they want to make at the tournament of the sport. An example is: ‘the team to win’, here the punter will place their bet on the team they predict will win.
- After the previous step, the punters shall follow till they have made a selection they want to put at the accumulator, that is, the series of predictions they want to bet on.
- After the selection is made, the punters should add them to their bet slip. The bet slip will have all the information needed for the bets, including markets, stakes and odds.
- After this, the punters shall look for a multiples tab on the website. They shall find ‘accumulator’ there. This will accumulate the selection together, whatever the punters want to bet on.
- After putting the amount the players want to stake on the bets, all the punters need to do is double-check everything including the bets they have placed, the total money at stake, and if the bet is under accumulator.
- The last step is to click on ‘Place Bets’. These are the only steps the punters need to follow to place an accumulator bet.
The punters may also take a look at tutorials and strategies to win Acca bets
Other Variations of Bets
There are many types of sports betting available for punters to place bets at new bookmakers and sportsbooks. Many of these bets earn the punters a good sum of money, and some have very high risk involved but are still profitable if played well. Let’s discuss some of the different types of bets below:
- Up and down bets: up and down bets are punter friendly and this is why not many websites advertise about these. This bet consists of two parts and if one wins then the stake goes on to the second selection and if both selections win, then the stake moves to the other selection. For example, if a punter bets on A and B at £1 each, then the total bet would be £2. If the first, A wins and the second loses, then the amount won would be £4. But, if A is lost and B is won then the total amount won would be £3. The best part is when both the selections win, in that case, the total reward would be: £9+£7= £16.
- Each way bet: each way is actually two different bets under one transaction which makes it combination bets. The two bets placed are a ‘win bet’ and a ‘place bet’. The selection can only win if the game ends within the determined places, if not the bet is lost and the player loses the money. Some other interesting bets are alphabet bet, system bets, patent bet, Yankee bet.
Odds & How much can you Win on an 8 Fold Bet
Eight Fold Bet - Deposits and Withdrawals
Pros and Cons of 8 Fold Bet
- A big reward for a small amount.
- Can place bets on a lot of selections with the money saved from placing individual bets.
- Includes a lot of risks.
- The whole bet can be lost with just one wrong selection.
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Fold Bet
8 fold increase is when the stake increases eight times for eight matches based on the odds of the matches concerned.
No, 8-fold is not the same as 8 times. The reward is calculated by taking into account the odds of all eight selections. And is not just simply 8 timed.
Most sports allow five-fold bets, but it is advised that the punters check out the bets available in a sport before finalizing a bet.
No, accumulator bets are not available in live betting since the predictions are taken together before the matches start, but the punters might like other live betting bonuses.
Many sportsbooks make accumulator betting available on mobile phones, but the punters should check with their bookies if they can place accumulator bets from mobiles or not. You might want to check out: how to place a bet online.
This article takes into account all the topics needed to know about the accumulator bets and answers how does 8 fold betting works, especially since this article has the 8 fold bets explained. It is hoped that this betting advice will be of help to those punters who intend on going for accumulator bets in the future.