You can really make a living on Betfair if you really know what you are doing: There are already lots of people who use Betfair betting exchange UK as their only source of income.
However, doing so is not as easy as it sounds and not for everyone: you need to be a professional gambler and have extensive knowledge about how sports betting works.
In this article, we will show you how to start doing this and show you how to make a living betting on Betfair.
So, if you are wondering the answer to the can I earn a living from Betfair question, keep reading: Everything you need to know is explained below.
- 1Top 10 sports welcome bonuses in 2021
- 2What does it mean to make a living betting on Betfair?
- 3How to start making a living off betting on Betfair?
- 4Are there many people making a living on Betfair system?
- 5How to make a living betting on Betfair?
- 6Pros & cons of making a living from Betfair trading
- 7Frequently Asked Questions about making a living on Betfair:
- 8You can learn how to make a living on Betfair too
Top 10 sports welcome bonuses in 2021
What does it mean to make a living betting on Betfair?
How to start making a living off betting on Betfair?
As can be understood from this explanation, making a living on Betfair is not something you can suddenly decide to do. If you have decided to earn your life by betting and will be using Betfair for this business, you must first learn the basic Betfair trading strategies.
Betfair is an exchange platform and does not work like traditional bookmakers: Instead, members make their own betting offers and it is possible to buy and/or resell these offers. As a matter of fact, most arbitrage techniques are based on the principle of making a profit by using the difference between these trading transactions.
It is possible to find many arbitrage opportunities at Betfair. In addition, you have to learn and follow all of the basic sports: This is especially true for football and horse racing, as the most betting offers are available for these two sports. In short, the basic making a living on Betfair strategy requires you to be an experienced bettor, view betting as a job, and regularly follow all popular sports.
Are there many people making a living on Betfair system?
How to make a living betting on Betfair?
While there are no “guaranteed” methods for making a living on Betfair, we can recommend the following strategies:
Try long-term betting options
Laying & backing guarantees a profit
Football is probably your best option
Remember that there is an online casino, too
Pros & cons of making a living from Betfair trading
Like any business, making a living on Betfair has some advantages and disadvantages. Below we briefly list what these are.
- You can really make enough money to sustain your life
- Be the boss of your own business and work at any time you want
- If you enjoy betting, you will earn an income by doing a job you love
- Every day you can find new offers and opportunities for different sports and matches: You cannot be “unemployed”
- You can start working with even a small capital
- Forget about being a millionaire: you only earn enough to get by. Unless you are unbelievably lucky, you cannot make big wins
- You can never completely eliminate the luck factor. No matter how carefully you plan, losing multiple times in a row can cost you all your capital
- You can earn a fixed profit by playing on arbitrage friendly bookmakers, but arbitrage is a method with a very low margin of profit. The same goes for to make a living on arbitrage betting Betfair.
Frequently Asked Questions about making a living on Betfair:
Yes, it is possible but with two conditions: First, you need to be a professional gambler – this is not a job for beginners. Second, you will only earn enough to get by: Forget about becoming a millionaire.
Backing & laying seems to be the best method because you can make a profit no matter how the match/race ends. It will be a small profit, but still a profit.
While every sport can be used for making a living on Betfair, we recommend focusing on football: It is the most popular one and has the most betting listings.
You can learn how to make a living on Betfair too
Now you have learned how to make a living betting on Betfair: It is not easy but also not impossible. By using the right strategies and picking the best offers, any professional gambler can start to make a living on Betfair.
You can be the next: Make sure to read our other betting & gambling articles to educate yourself. As always, we wish you good luck: If only we could all make a living just by betting!
Other related articles you might like:
Other Tutorials and Strategies
Lay the Draw | Complete Lay the Draw Strategy Guide with Tips & Examples (2021)
If you are planning on making a living on Betfair, you should know a couple of advanced betting strategies, such as lay the draw. When used correctly, this system almost guarantees a profit, no matter what the actual match result is. This makes it one of the best sports betting strategies you can use and [...]
Late goal insurance offers
If you play any game long enough, you will eventually get to experience all the pitfalls and pleasant surprises associated to it. In the line of sports betting, there are plenty of surprising outcomes that can lift the spirits of punters, but also heartbreaking moments. Perhaps the most frustrating event that sadly happens with a [...]
James Bond Roulette Strategy System: all tips, odds and expectations
Roulette is a casino game with many strategies: In fact, most of the card game strategies originate from these tactics. Some of these systems are too complex to follow, and some of them are truly easy. James Bond method of playing roulette falls into the “easy” category. James Bond method has only three bet types [...]
A Beginners Guide to Online Slots
While it's common knowledge that online activity remains an increasingly prominent driver of the UK's lucrative gambling industry, did you know that slot games have simultaneously grown to dominate the virtual market? According to figures released in October 2017, online casino transactions account for 34% of all gambling activity in the UK. Incredibly, 64.5% of [...]