You can really make a living on Betfair if you really know what you are doing: There are already lots of people who use Betfair betting exchange UK as their only source of income.
However, doing so is not as easy as it sounds and not for everyone: you need to be a professional gambler and have extensive knowledge about how sports betting works.
In this article, we will show you how to start doing this and show you how to make a living betting on Betfair.
So, if you are wondering the answer to the can I earn a living from Betfair question, keep reading: Everything you need to know is explained below.
- 1Top 10 sports welcome bonuses in 2021
- 2What does it mean to make a living betting on Betfair?
- 3How to start making a living off betting on Betfair?
- 4Are there many people making a living on Betfair system?
- 5How to make a living betting on Betfair?
- 6Pros & cons of making a living from Betfair trading
- 7Frequently Asked Questions about making a living on Betfair:
- 8You can learn how to make a living on Betfair too
Top 10 sports welcome bonuses in 21 January 2023
What does it mean to make a living betting on Betfair?
How to start making a living off betting on Betfair?
As can be understood from this explanation, making a living on Betfair is not something you can suddenly decide to do. If you have decided to earn your life by betting and will be using Betfair for this business, you must first learn the basic Betfair trading strategies.
Betfair is an exchange platform and does not work like traditional bookmakers: Instead, members make their own betting offers and it is possible to buy and/or resell these offers. As a matter of fact, most arbitrage techniques are based on the principle of making a profit by using the difference between these trading transactions.
It is possible to find many arbitrage opportunities at Betfair. In addition, you have to learn and follow all of the basic sports: This is especially true for football and horse racing, as the most betting offers are available for these two sports. In short, the basic making a living on Betfair strategy requires you to be an experienced bettor, view betting as a job, and regularly follow all popular sports.
Are there many people making a living on Betfair system?
How to make a living betting on Betfair?
While there are no “guaranteed” methods for making a living on Betfair, we can recommend the following strategies:
Try long-term betting options
Laying & backing guarantees a profit
Football is probably your best option
Remember that there is an online casino, too
Pros & cons of making a living from Betfair trading
Like any business, making a living on Betfair has some advantages and disadvantages. Below we briefly list what these are.
- You can really make enough money to sustain your life
- Be the boss of your own business and work at any time you want
- If you enjoy betting, you will earn an income by doing a job you love
- Every day you can find new offers and opportunities for different sports and matches: You cannot be “unemployed”
- You can start working with even a small capital
- Forget about being a millionaire: you only earn enough to get by. Unless you are unbelievably lucky, you cannot make big wins
- You can never completely eliminate the luck factor. No matter how carefully you plan, losing multiple times in a row can cost you all your capital
- You can earn a fixed profit by playing on arbitrage friendly bookmakers, but arbitrage is a method with a very low margin of profit. The same goes for to make a living on arbitrage betting Betfair.
Frequently Asked Questions about making a living on Betfair:
Yes, it is possible but with two conditions: First, you need to be a professional gambler – this is not a job for beginners. Second, you will only earn enough to get by: Forget about becoming a millionaire.
Backing & laying seems to be the best method because you can make a profit no matter how the match/race ends. It will be a small profit, but still a profit.
While every sport can be used for making a living on Betfair, we recommend focusing on football: It is the most popular one and has the most betting listings.
You can learn how to make a living on Betfair too
Now you have learned how to make a living betting on Betfair: It is not easy but also not impossible. By using the right strategies and picking the best offers, any professional gambler can start to make a living on Betfair.
You can be the next: Make sure to read our other betting & gambling articles to educate yourself. As always, we wish you good luck: If only we could all make a living just by betting!
Other related articles you might like:
Other Tutorials and Strategies
Draw No Bet – What Is Draw No Bet And How Does It Work
Online bookmakers provide players with a diverse lineup of popular and niche sports, as well as an eclectic mix of betting markets. Among them, the draw no bet is a popular type of wager that can be used by punters on any sport that can end undecided in regular time. Used mainly to mitigate the [...]
Best Cash-out Betting Sites  – Updated List
Way too often betting turns into a roller coaster adventure, with ups and downs and players don’t know what to expect until the final whistle. Anything can happen on the pitch and adrenaline junkies frequently make use of betting sites with live streaming feature to watch the games in real-time. This has the advantage of [...]
Who Is Best Suited to Playing in an Online Casino?
The appearance of new technology now allows people to enjoy casino playing in a variety of new ways. From online casinos to mobile casinos and live casinos, there is more choice than ever before when choosing where and how to place some bets. This modern and interesting way of playing could be ideal for a [...]
Betting Scams – How to avoid them and what to do if you have been scammed 
The Golden age of online sports betting is now and there’s an abundance of bookmakers offering Internet betting options. Most of them run legitimate businesses and rogue operators can be avoided by sticking to licensed sports books. A far more insidious threat is posed by betting scams, which come in different forms and have plagued [...]