One of the most recommended Betfair trading strategies is using a low odds laying system.
Since Betfair is one of the bookies that don’t limit betting options in any way, using a low odds laying strategy can really work: You just need to know what you are doing and how to get max value when betting.
Well, as always we are here to help you: If you don’t know much about lay betting and its recommended strategies, this guide is for you. First, we will explain what this system is and talk about the top low odds laying system for the most popular sports, including horse racing.
Next, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to place a lay bet on Betfair, one of the most popular betting exchange UK: Once you finish reading, you will learn everything you need to know about lay betting.
- 1Other top 10 sports welcome bonuses in 2021:
- 2The basics of low odds laying strategy
- 3Low odds laying system Betfair: step-by-step
- 4The best low odds laying system
- 5Horse racing low odds laying system with examples
- 6Why you should prefer low odds laying system
- 7Pros and cons of using a low odds low risk system
- 8Frequently Asked Questions about low odds laying strategy:
- 9Place your bet with the best low odds laying system today
Other top 10 sports welcome bonuses in 2021:
The basics of low odds laying strategy
Low odds laying system Betfair: step-by-step
There are lots of online bookies that offer the best odds margins, but Betfair is the best choice to use a low odds betting strategy: Since it operates as an exchange instead of a traditional bookmaker, you can find more opportunities to use a low odds laying strategy.
For this reason, this guide is dedicated to the top low odds laying system examples in Betfair, and we will continue by how to place a lay bet on this platform. Here is what you need to know, step-by-step:
Now, take a look at the screenshot below: It is taken from the Betfair website and explains the whole process.
This image file shows that:
- You placed a lay bet against Phil Mickelson (a bet about he will lose the match)
- Backer (people who think Mickelson will win the match) offer 9.00 odds and stakes 10 EUR for this outcome.
- When you click the “place bets” button, 80 EUR will be withdrawn from your account/payment method. This is your “liability”.
- If you win the lay bet, the payout will be 90 EUR (You will win 10 EUR and your initial bet -80 EUR- will be returned to your account).
- If you lose the lay bet, you will lose 80 EUR.
The best low odds laying system
And we mentioned above that by using a low odds laying system, you can maximize your payouts and unlock your winning potential. As can be guessed, some systems are better than others: So, which one is the most recommended low odds laying system?
No matter which sports you prefer, the best low odds laying strategy is the “1.01” system. It is quite simple too: Basically, you place 1 unit bets that offer 1.01 odds. Let’s say your budget is 100 EUR: You can place a hundred 1 EUR bets that pay 1.01 with this bankroll.
If you win, the payout of a single bet will be 1.01 EUR. This may look like a small payout but imagine winning 90 of these bets: You will basically double your initial budget.
Horse racing low odds laying system with examples
As we mentioned above, horse racing is the most suitable sport for lay betting and there are lots of horse racing low odds laying system examples for this reason. This is not a how to bet on horses article, so we will just explain these systems with examples:
Laying the favorite system
It pays to lay system
Lay the place system
Double or bust system
Why you should prefer low odds laying system
- Unlike high odds, you are not taking big risks with a low odds laying system. The payout will also be small but you will be much more likely to win: a profit is a profit.
- A low odds laying strategy does not require having a big bankroll. You can use these systems even with a low budget: laying bets with low odds do not require a fortune.
- By using a low odds laying system, you can get a steady (but low) income. Instead of aiming for becoming a “millionaire”, you can use low odds laying bets to make a living.
Pros and cons of using a low odds low risk system
- You can get a steady income
- You are more likely to win
- You don’t need a big bankroll
- You won’t be taking big risks
- The payout won’t be that big
- You won’t find many opportunities other than horse racing, football, and greyhound racing
Frequently Asked Questions about low odds laying strategy:
1.01 strategy is the best low odds laying strategy for beginners: It is simple to use and effective. If this is your first time, start with the 1.01 system.
Low odds mean the bookmaker thinks that outcome is more likely to happen. So yes, in a way, your winning chances are higher for bets with low odds, and using a system will increase them even more.
Yes. Betfair's website is compatible with all mobile devices and it offers native apps for iOS and Android too: You will get a seamless experience.
In theory, you can use a low odds laying strategy for all sports, but due to their rules and popularity, horse racing, football, and greyhound racing are the best options.
Place your bet with the best low odds laying system today
Betfair is one of the bookmakers with statistics, so it is still one of the top 100 bookmakers to use a low odds laying system mentioned in this article. So create your account today, pick a low odds laying strategy, and start playing: We are sure that you will make a profit in no time. As always, we wish you good luck out there!
Other Tutorials and Strategies
Late goal insurance offers
If you play any game long enough, you will eventually get to experience all the pitfalls and pleasant surprises associated to it. In the line of sports betting, there are plenty of surprising outcomes that can lift the spirits of punters, but also heartbreaking moments. Perhaps the most frustrating event that sadly happens with a [...]
The curse of the favourite: When is it right to back the favourite in sports betting?
For many people, gambling is easy. They look at the market to see who is most likely to win and they bet on it. They are a very common breed in the UK and go by the affectionate name of ‘Favourite Backers’. When I say gambling is easy for them, I am very much referring [...]
Top 10 sports betting mobile apps
Back in the day the very possibility of wagering over the Internet sounded far-fetched and punters were delighted when the first online bookmakers emerged. Mobile betting sites came later and for quite a while, punters were reliant on their computers for all forms of gambling. Today the sky is the limit and the advancements of [...]
How to bet at Betworld
Once you have seen the vast amounts of betting opportunities and great promotions that are offered at Betworld, you will likely want to get into the exciting wagering action. Placing your first bet at this bookmaker couldn’t be much easier. To start with you will obviously need to sign up for an account. Simply go [...]